Kaiyodo Revoltech VF-1J

UN Spacy

Here's a couple quick ones of my Hiky panel lined....I gotta go watch "The Super Dimensional Fortress Macross Do You Remeber Love Perfect Edition" movie. I tried watching it the other day but got like 20 min. into it and the DVD started tweekin out so I went and exchanged it after work today. Anyways....heres the pics....

RevyHiky4.jpg

RevyHiky5.jpg

thought i was looking at those old school Arii PVC kits..... :lol:

:angry: ....wait.....is that a good thing.... :huh: ..... ^_^

Edited by misterryno

Your gonna snap him up Graham? :) I'm passing... I'm waiting for the revised perfect 1/60 VF-1 line before i get one of everything. :p To this day i don't have all of the Hero's in any one line that i collect..

I must of missed this part. They're making revised "perfect transformation" of the 1/60 VF-1 Line? YAY!!!!! I'm soooooooooooo happy!!!

Who? What? When? How?

This is a Kaiyodo thead. First I've heard about Kaiyodo making 1/60 Revoltechs??????

Nobody has mentioned anything about a 1/60 Yamato VF-1. They would be stupid to revisit the VF-1, with the market so sturated in the last few years.

Graham

Yes, I'll get the Hikaru VF-1A Revoltech as it's my favorite color scheme of the 3 released. However, it will be my last VF-1 Revoltech. If they do other Macross series, I may buy some if the sculpt is good.

Graham

For some reason thats one of my favorite valkyries too, also the reason why I am waiting for that to come out to get a Revoltech VF-1. Looks great on the box pics, hope the revolver joints stay grey(they look better with that particular color scheme).

I must of missed this part. They're making revised "perfect transformation" of the 1/60 VF-1 Line? YAY!!!!! I'm soooooooooooo happy!!!

lol you guys fall easy enough don't you. I was being very "optimistic." lol

Yes, I'll get the Hikaru VF-1A Revoltech as it's my favorite color scheme of the 3 released. However, it will be my last VF-1 Revoltech. If they do other Macross series, I may buy some if the sculpt is good.

Graham

Wow, i would have thought you'd atleast get Hikaru 1S?? :o But fair enough. :D I'd like a Hikky 1S before i stop. And a 1D!

:edit: ohh shieet, i'm slow, you can just place Roy's 1S head on the Hikky 1A body! DUHHH! >_<

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie