Kaiyodo Revoltech VF-1J

UN Spacy

I know what part that is as well: the foot stand and my VF-1J came with it as well. HLJ has a picture of a Patlabor Revoltech figure that I can borrow to illustrate the use of the foot stand:

Plug it into the horizontal stand and then plug the VF-1J foot into the vertical block. Instant action pose :)

Ah! So, that's what that does. :lol: Hey, the -1J is my first Revoltech, so cut me a little slack.

edit: In case Mr. March's picture gets pulled, here's mine.

p9230011uq5.jpg

Edited by Wicked Ace

Did some non-traditional Valk poses for Revoltech Focker:

post-5089-1193285935_thumb.jpg

post-5089-1193285992_thumb.jpg

Terry Bogard ended up as Roy Focker's new drinking buddy and let him have a spin with his VF-1S:

post-5089-1193286093_thumb.jpg

post-5089-1193286159_thumb.jpg

post-5089-1193286185_thumb.jpg

I participated in the 24 Hour Comics Day challenge, and guess who helped me with my comic:

post-5089-1193286276_thumb.jpg

With the rest of the gang:

post-5089-1193286576_thumb.jpg

That's all for today I guess...

Edited by MangledMess

I know what part that is as well: the foot stand and my VF-1J came with it as well. HLJ has a picture of a Patlabor Revoltech figure that I can borrow to illustrate the use of the foot stand:

griffon-withfootstand.jpg

Plug it into the horizontal stand and then plug the VF-1J foot into the vertical block. Instant action pose :)

Doooooooooood! Can you give me a link to that Revoltech? I can't find it and I need one of those bad boys, it looks incredible!

thanks

SAL is a horrible shipping method if you're waiting. It's great if you order something that you can forget about and then enjoy the pleasant surprise when it arrives on your doorstep a month later. But when you're coming to Macross World every day where your fellow geeks are posting big pictures and going on about how great their newest toys are, it's absolutely not worth the savings. I went EMS with my Revoltech order and was glad I did :)

heh heh i'm in the same boat (again) i chose SAL, coz i'm sick of paying 40 bucks in shipping costs.

I can wait. (bro got 4 items and i only got VF-1S Fokker REvy and DBZ Hybrid Action Majin Buu Evil version.

Not like it's the YF-21 or Nora. :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Did the Max and Millia ever show up in SDFM or DYRL as VF-1S's or were they always just J's? I have a few Revoltech's that I want to paint up like a Max and Millia and I am not sure what I want to use as the "base" model????

heh heh i'm in the same boat (again) i chose SAL, coz i'm sick of paying 40 bucks in shipping costs.

I can wait. (bro got 4 items and i only got VF-1S Fokker REvy and DBZ Hybrid Action Majin Buu Evil version.

Not like it's the YF-21 or Nora. :p

i used to be the guy that had to get all the new Macross/TF's right when they came out...so i was dealing with a bunch of overseas sellers and spending literally hundreds in shipping costs. Now, i dont mind getting my stuff 3 or 4 weeks after release from a US seller. I usually go through BBTS and the shipping charges are 1/3 of what i paid when using HJL. its nice having a somewhat local dealer. BBTS is westcoast and im on the eastcoast, but the shipping wait is about 4 days.

What is the next Revoltech macross release after the 1A Hikaru? Are they doing a macross December release? Hope so. I hope it is a VF-1D, a VF-4, or a YF-19. Of course I would also love a CF 1A, or any character figure, Milia, Misa, Gloval, Lapamiz, whatever. Is there a release schedule that anyone knows of?

What is the next Revoltech macross release after the 1A Hikaru? Are they doing a macross December release? Hope so. I hope it is a VF-1D, a VF-4, or a YF-19. Of course I would also love a CF 1A, or any character figure, Milia, Misa, Gloval, Lapamiz, whatever. Is there a release schedule that anyone knows of?

My hopes for all the character figs are the same as yours. CF-1A *drools*

Ummmmm....just a random question as well...I cannot figure out the proper way to spell "Milia" or is it "Millia" I really don't know......Anyone.......anyone.......

:ph34r:

I got the VF-1J & 1S over the weekend and pre-ordered another S & the new 1A.

Though with how quickly they seem to be selling I'm a bit reluctant to modify my 1S into the Hikaru or Max until I know they won't be releasing any.

I considered painting a couple of 1J's into the Jenius' but am going to wait and see for now...

Would love to see more Macross battroids and mecha get the Revoltech treatment, however that requires the sales to merit the continuance of the series...

Edited by Zinjo

I want a VF-1S, but I'm going to wait until that new movie version Patlabor is released. Then I'll choose a third (likely the Griffon) to make an order of three.

My Griffon is on the way and I got Patlabor 1 yesterday! I can't wait to watch it.