Kaiyodo Revoltech VF-1J

UN Spacy

Haven't got mine yet i wonder if that's coz i got other stuff coming/waiting to come in stock....

I ordered my 1S Revy with the YF-19 25th Anni (both were on early birdy pre-orders at the time) and a flex-stand.

I guess, as usual, they will be asking for a payment soon, even though i have other stuff in stock waiting to be sent.

Bet they won't add the other in stock stuff! Gits.

---------edit----------

lol~! Mines ready too, just checked, they're slipping, no e-mail...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

And they also added some extra items that were in stock too! I'm impressed. lol I already have the 1J on the way, should

be in the mail waiting today i think. IT should bloody be there, seeing as they "had" to send it by EMS with one flexi-stand.

>________________<

BAN71259 Tallgeese III Special (Gundam Wing) 1 01422098

BAN949532 DBZ Hybrid Action Majin Boo Evil Version (Dragon Ball) 1 01422098

BAN949833 HGUC RX-79(G) Gundam Ground Type (High Grade Universal Century) 3 01422098

KYD01150 Revoltech VF-1S Strike Valkyrie Movie Version Focker (Macross) 1 01404876

my bro will be happy, he's got his RX-79s coming. :p

Yes, my bro likes Gundam. (only 08 stuff though which i think is cool.)

and my Majin Boo Ebil version is in stock! Teh yay!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

GOT MY HIKKY 1J TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's awesome! And so small! wow, i was expecting a larger figure, but i love the smaller stuff!

I am very impressed! :D :D :D :D :D Can't wait for the 1S soon!

I'll do up some pics in a few days, what i'm really aiming for is the SDF-1 in January, and posing the 1J ala series credits complete with smoking Gunpod. :p

Brilliantly done Kaiyodo!

The such small scale of the VF-1 Battroid is deffinently to keep in scale with their up-n-coming Enemy mecha and other valks.

No bloody doubt!!! :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Wooo!

My second Ivanov + Woodland 1A and Revoltech Yotsuba shipped!!

And I also have been charged for the VF-1S Revoltech :) :) :)

VFTF1

heh heh Yotsuba looks really cool, but i can't justify her being in my collection. Love her different facial expressions!

I have got Kuro on the way though, can't wait for that black cat!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

On my Roy VF-1S, the Revoltech left elbow joint has a visible gap betwee the side of the elbow ball and the main part. Tried pushing it in, but it dosen't help. :(

Graham

Try pulling the joint out completely and plug it back in the other way. My VF-1J came perfect with no problems, but I discovered this trick while experimenting. When reassembling after my experiments, my right arm joint had the gap as well, but I removed the joint, flipped it and plugged it back in. Both sides became flush again.

If anyone wants to know what I was experimenting with, the arm joint plugs are the same fit as the special "closed gun pod" adapter; I removed the forearm of my VF-1J and replaced it with forward half of the gun pod. "Gun Arm Valkyrie" :)

Edited by Mr March

I've got 17 Revy's and none have QC problems. I think it's safe to say that it's a very solid buy investing in these.

Can't wait for my Dante figure, don't appreciate the PS2/3 character much (haven't played much of it yet) but it's going

to be an awesome mod.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

im not a HUGE evangelion fan, but i like it enough to want a revoltech Rei and Asuka.

I dislike Evangelion as well, but I purchased the Evangelion Unit 00 (Blue variant) and I have to say it's fantastic. I'd recommend it for any non-fan like myself.

I dislike Evangelion as well, but I purchased the Evangelion Unit 00 (Blue variant) and I have to say it's fantastic. I'd recommend it for any non-fan like myself.

i had the kaiyodo eva figs a while back and the SOC ones but i sold them. im just not a big fan of the EVA mechs. I really like the human aspect of the EVA series though.

Edited by Jeremy007