Kaiyodo Revoltech VF-1J

UN Spacy

Whoa, that Strike-1S looks very nice. I think I'd rather have the Hikaru version, though. Not touching the 1A, at least in those colours.

Still, those knees are a bit annoying...

That vf-1s and vf-1a sure look cool! I hope they keep coming up with more of these babies and later on make enemy mechs. You could just about recreate a small battle scene of revoltechs with the amount you would have paid for a 1/48 yammie. Not to knock the 1/48 yamato valks of course, it's just that with their prohibitive prices, recreating a battle scene with multiple valks would be very expensive.

Holy f*ckin sh*t man! I want them now!! those things are gonna sell like hotcakes for just 20+ bucks!! those poses are so cool

the last one looks like it's taking a big fart

hope they release the TV version of Max and Kakizaki

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hope they do make a tv style max and kakizaki. These two ain't gotten that much love despite them being canon and all that.

I just got a shipment of Revoltechs from HLJ - my first ones. Saber Alter, Toro and Dix Neuf.... extremely impressed by these. Top notch quality; excellent possability and good accessories. Nice boxes too.

If they make Lynn Minmay, Misa Hayes and others from Macross I will buy them.

Am currently selling off excess Transformers to make money for the VFs from Revoltech and tide over my VFOS purchase.

Great stuff!

MoreVFlessTF1

what turns me off with these figures is the fact that from the pictures shown up until now, the lower body seems to be slightly angled forward. it doesnt seem to be able to move back to a normal body pose from the pictures Ive seen...

what turns me off with these figures is the fact that from the pictures shown up until now, the lower body seems to be slightly angled forward. it doesnt seem to be able to move back to a normal body pose from the pictures Ive seen...

I doubt it.

The lower body is connected to the upper body using a revoltech joint - thus allowing for you to angle it forward.

I am 99.99% sure of this from the looks of the picture and from on-hand experience of how other revoltechs work.

Nobody has angled it back because it's not "kewl" :) But I'd be really shocked if you couldn't. There MUST be a revoltech joint holding the two together since this is standard for the majority Revoltech figures.

MoreVFLessTFNowRVTtoo?1

Ohh...now that looks awesome. I might get a couple of those then. Thanks for pointing that up Mr March! ^_^

We aim to please :)

Yeah, I can't help myself. I am definitely buying one of these fellas. I really like articulated figures that I can put into all kinds of poses. It's one of the reasons I love the big Yamato Valkyries so much. These Revoltech Valkyries are going to be great.

The Yammies have fantastic articulation, especially for a transformable figure. It's one of the things I love most about them. However, the Revlotechs are designed from the ground up for articulation only, so it's a trade off. But I like the idea of a high articulation line of battroid figures. I'm definitely picking one up.

More pictures just make me want it more!

*wonders if we'll ever get a GERWALK version...*