Kaiyodo Revoltech VF-1J

UN Spacy

I do hope that the knee armor is not molded to the upper thigh as one piece, but other than that it looks pretty good. I never picked up the Toynami Super Posables, so these should do quite nicely. Maybe they'll even release some destroids or some other (non-VF-1) battroids. It'd be awesome to see a YF-19 battroid done in this style.

hopefully the line will sell well enough that they

take that route and build other mecha at this

point I looking forward to this. Looks like the

knee armor is molded to the thigh , maybe

The Revoltech Line is awesome. Small but increadibly detailed and the best posability of any line. But they tend to styalize alot...

Revoltech Destroids would be awesome, especially in say 1:48 or 1:60 scale...

Actually I think the valks are gonna be 1/200 at best in the revoltech line, so if they make destroids I would bet about the same scale. Revoltech is a very small scale line.

Actually I think the valks are gonna be 1/200 at best in the revoltech line, so if they make destroids I would bet about the same scale. Revoltech is a very small scale line.

1/200 would be REALLY small. Aren't Revoltechs usually around 5-6 inches tall? Unless my math is off, that's more like somewhere between 1/72 and 1/100

Y E S ! ! ! ! ! !! YESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU KAIYODO! :D

I got me Mazinkaiser and Eva-02 and i am totally in awe of the posability and yet small scale. I love these.

People who haven't experienced the Revoltech system have no idea just how good these are.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Toynami Superposables have NOTHING in common with Revoltech figures. SPs are pure PVC with poor joints, shoddy paint, and overdone stylized sculpts... the Revoltech figure is a near perfect representation of the anime Battroid, has more solid PVC and a better paint job, and has Revoltech joints, which are plastic and SUPER awesome articulated.

That is what we are missing, a cheap Valk with great possability!!!!!

Damn, can you imagine how many VF variants they can milk!!!!! But revoltech Destroids are welcome too.

Edited by Mowe

Huh? Do you guys own a Revoltech? Notice the ball joints?

yeah, I have both the prime and megatron. But they are still sealed on their boxes. :D:p:lol: