Evangelion 1.0: You Are (Not) Alone

UN Spacy

:o Is that a custom? Or maybe a design from 2.0?

*hopes for 2.0 design*

After a bit of searching, I can find nothing about designs from 2.0...I don't think they've been released yet. However, I did find out that the glasses-wearing moe girl is apparently named "Mari."

And...I'm just gonna throw this ou there. Eveyone seems to think that Mari will get the EVA-05 and Kaoru the 06. But I think that Rei is going to get the 05, since they don't show a rebuilt EVA-00 in the preview.

• 3 weeks later...
To quote Bob Dylan: "Do I understand your question?" Of Eva 1.0, of course!

Hell, I can't wait for movie two PERIOD!

Eva 1.0 has been fansubbed for awhile now. I think it was out January(ish)

I agree about movie 2. any news on a release date?

Eva 1.0 has been fansubbed for awhile now. I think it was out January(ish)

I agree about movie 2. any news on a release date?

Yeah...in Cam form...I want something taken from the DVD!

No release date for 2.0 yet, but (and this is third hand news, so take it for what it's worth) when I was in Tokyo last winter, I ended up talking to guy who worked for an animation studios that handled a couple of small scenes for 1.0. I asked him if he had any idea when 2.0 was coming out, and he said, "At the rate they're going, they'll be lucky if it's out by Christmas."

*sigh*

There's a subtitled .srt file available over at AniRena. My Problem is that its for the [Zero-Raws] .mkv version. Problem with the Zero-Raw ver is that its in 1280 which my PC can't handle so I got the [DVD] 704X480 version available over at Tokyotoshokan... problem with that one is that it doesn't sync with the .srt file of [Zero-Raws]

So guys who have seen 1.00 and 1.01, anything particularly different that warrants out attention and deserves a rewatch?

On evageeks.org, someone noted that in one scene, 1.0 has the word "EMARGENCY," whereas in 1.01 it's corrected to "EMERGENCY." So I'm guessing the differences between the two are minor.

Has any group released a hard subbed avi/divx/xvid? Other that the crappy muddy one going around?

I really want to watch this on my PS3 tonight and the MKV versions won't work.

I ordered the region 2 also but I didn't go for the limited version so I gotta wait :(

Has any group released a hard subbed avi/divx/xvid? Other that the crappy muddy one going around?

I really want to watch this on my PS3 tonight and the MKV versions won't work.

I ordered the region 2 also but I didn't go for the limited version so I gotta wait :(

I've seen a DivX MKV version (not hardsubbed, obviously), but it's of the "Explanation of Evangelion" version, where everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) is labelled.

"FOURTH ANGEL"

"SHINJI IKARI"

"MISATO'S CAR"

"NERV ELEVATOR"

"REI AYANAMI"

"REI AYANAMI'S WATER GLASS"

It's annoying as all git out...

Well i broke down and watched the version that is going around the one with bad color, sound, and contrast. Thinking this version is 1.0 and a telecine.

I loved it but with me you can't really go wrong with eva ^_^

If anyone finds a better version let me know the group or PM me PLEASE ^_^

Don't want to get modded!

Kinda wished I had gotten the Limited region 2 ver. but I have spend so much $ on eva in my life its pathetic.