DYRL TV special

Solscud007

>>>>>There is public live broadcasting of latest Macross. Please be in my bulletin board.

???????

>>>>>>If it would make it any easier would distributing it online via a torrent be more effective than through custom dvds?

I'm willing to host the first torrent seed on my dedicated server for 2 weeks.

I have roadrunner extreme as a provider, good upload speed!

The server in question is up 24/7 and will host the files on SCSI drives so there will be no issue with packet access.

Just pure data going out.

The only limit is upload speed, (No Fiber Yet) but after a few hours the seeds will spread to other users pcs and I think we can do this.

Email me at admin "AT" dream-creation.com

Sorry I don't check the forum very often so a pm message might have a delayed response.

Edited by oshan

I think we are all jonseing for this video.

>huh?

Me?

I am willing to host it on my server with alot of bandwith. (I'm a I.T. guy by trade)

Must have!!!!! Must provide for the Macross community!

Edited by oshan

• 2 weeks later...
WTF... you left without my copy biatch!

Miriya... man, I love that video on your avatar.

Yeah, Exo, It is my favorite music video. Chris Cunningham, the director of the All is Full of Love Bjork video, was a mechanical engineer before becoming a director and actually made the robots for the video. There is some CGI of course but there are actual robots too. There is a making of video on a DVD called the collected works of Chris Cunningham. It is only about 10 minutes long or so (cant remember) but it is pretty cool.

I have always loved robots, I love Bjork, I love that song (especially the video version - much better than the version on the album!), and I love seeing robots making out! It is ascetically gorgeous, with the lighting and the contrast. How brilliant to make robot sensuality!!

I had a feeling that some people on the MW forums would appreciate it.

I think we are all jonseing for this video.

>huh?

Me?

I am willing to host it on my server with alot of bandwith. (I'm a I.T. guy by trade)

Must have!!!!! Must provide for the Macross community!

I am down. Thanks for the offer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...