Yamato VF-0A/S Replacement Parts

kensei

I was thinking that I would do the deal for my region i.e. Down Under. I was hoping that the mass ordering of parts will become cheaper overall due to the expensive shipping methods that must be employed to get our parts safely here. Therefore I think it is more economical to order this in bulk, and they are oh so light.

I will order at least 12 myself.

What do you guys think? I'll step up for the Australia and New Zealand (if need be) orders. I don't know any Kiwis here, but if you are interested, please check in.

We could make this a sign up thread for the parts coming around in the near future.

Does anyone want to volunteer to handle the US and Canada, Phillipines, Europe?

Australia

kensei

Valk-1S

ruskiiVFaussie

Aaron

ScreamMan

Mowe

Magnus

EazyD

Edited by kensei

I'll be in for any spare parts that "may" need to be ordered.

Although i'd only grab 2 or 3.

Anything from YF-19 to the future 21 and 11 releases, if there are spare parts to be stored for future Yamato

super fun happy slide breakages then i'm all for mass orders. :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Hey kensei, if this goes through, put me down for 4 sets.

Im in Brisbane.

I'm determined to make it happen. Thanks for expressing your interest, and I think there is another guy in Brisbane which should make it a breeze for shipping in bulk. :D

You're on the list mate.

Is anyone doing the same in the USA? I could go for left and right upper arms halves to replace the craptastic ones Yamato included with the VF-0S... mine are still together but I had to reinforce them with gobs of super glue once they started to show major stress marks and one piece began to split <_< .

Good on ya Scream!!!

Save 4 sets for me, too.

I am from Sydney, the batch can go to Scream Man and I'll pick them up from him. :D

ill take 4 pair. and i can take delivery for Mowe and Guppy if they want em.

Edited by Mowe

Well, from what I understand, you can only order these parts from Yamato if you're a licensed dealer of their products, correct? Given that no dealer from US/Can has indicated that they would order these parts, it's not a question of whether ordering from you is cheaper, but that there's no other way for me to get them! lol.

I could be mistaken, but that's the situation as I understand it. If i'm wrong, please correct me.

I understand. This is why I am doing a group buy, we are going to get it from a licenced dealer of their products, from Japan or HK. I will have to handle it with Valk-1S who has ordered it from HLJ before. I hope that my usual supplier can provide it, he is so much more reliable than them. HLJ comes through in the end, but they are the ones that tend to fubar things up a lot more.

if they come loose all the better, the supplier can slap em in one big ass box and we can save on the shipping.

Edited by kensei

• 1 month later...

I have a vf-0a coming to me as we speak, should be here in a week. I'll sign up if the shoulders are screwed.. but from what I've read seems they're all screwed.

The day yamato releases a totally QC issue free product, I'll eat my hat.

well when i asked for a 'set' i meant a left and right.

Cool :D well then put me down for '1' set of left and right then. If my shoulders go broke the first time on my Shin then i

won't be bloody playing with it again, i'll replace the shoulders and it will gather dust in my display case. Say it won't be so Yamato.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I will be interested in a set (left and right shoulder) too. Do you ship to Canada?

The reason why I am doing a group guy for Australia is that we live close together and therefore it would be cheaper. It's not that I don't want you to be in on it, it just might not justify the cost to ship it to Aust. from Japan and then to Canada again.

I got in contact with a Japanese agent, who does not belong to HLJ.

I'll bring news later.

Contact is Samurai-Monkey. He is currently seeing what he can do for us.

Edited by kensei

I got in contact with a Japanese agent, who does not belong to HLJ.

I'll bring news later.

Contact is Samurai-Monkey. He is currently seeing what he can do for us.

Now this could be one of the only things that's being done RIGHT from the start in the whole fiasco. Rob Watson is a good guy - I have dealt with him in the past. If he gets no sh1t from Yamato, your VF0 arms are as good as fixed.

I envy you Aussie MWers.

Kensei bro, let me know how it goes! May have to get Rob to get the replacement parts for us in SG as none of the retailers here are willing or just waiting for news of an order to come in before they would commit. :unsure:

Now this could be one of the only things that's being done RIGHT from the start in the whole fiasco. Rob Watson is a good guy - I have dealt with him in the past. If he gets no sh1t from Yamato, your VF0 arms are as good as fixed.

I envy you Aussie MWers.

You willing to take the offer to be distributor for us in the SEA region? Heheh.

You willing to take the offer to be distributor for us in the SEA region? Heheh.

There is no need for that. And besides, we got our VF0 from a seller with ties to Japanese distributors. We should get the parts free of charge from our seller when he gets them shipped together with his other shipment of goods. Paying for the shipping of the parts is already a criminal act on Yamato's part - why lower yourself to sh1tty chores that is otherwise Yamato's duty. Lets see what happens next.