Aoshima Variable 1/48 Legioss for 2007

Save

Another "fun" thing to worry about is that none of those pics show the Legioss/Alpha holding the gun with its arm straight out.

That doesn't exactly make me want to go out and buy these things.

Heck, I'm willing to be a test dummy for the CM's version (ASSUMING they show us some more pics and give us some updates!!).

But for these 1/48, 1/55, 1/52.837532, or whatever the heck-scale versions? I'll pass.

I think those pics are all Toynami's. I don't think Aoshima has any Legioss of their own to show just yet.

I agree, these pics all look extremely familiar to me. I think Toynami probably just supplied Aoshima with some publicity shots.

Very nice, the aparent inclusion of the Ride Armor variations and the sword from dream episode just make the CM Legioss better and better. The rear shots of both Legioss and Tread are also good to see.

But god the bending combined Legioss/Tread is making me cringe...

Where's a drool emoticon when you need one???!?

EDIT: Oooo! OoOO! Look at that J head on the CM! That's a beaut!

Here you go:

IPB Image

And now this is me:

IPB Image

CM wins on looks and extras by a mile.

So much Mospeado love in that magazine scan :)

holy tomatos! what kensei said!

and are those ride armours CMS as well? they definatly aren't the ones from toynami i know...

awesomeness! comeon, wheres the pre order button ! =)

The Tread still looks like ass in fighter mode, but I'm liking it in robot.

The connected pic has me worried though. That is nasty. Honestly, if there had to be sacrifices in the Tread to make THAT combination possible I wish they had just skipped it and given me a more accurate stand alone Tread.

not bad at all....i wonder if u can buy the legioss without the tread?

Theres something about it that looks....off. i dont now what. I feel like the photos are folling me somehow, like something cant wor. but i dont know what....

And where are the Cyclones from?

WOW! There's some gorgeous stuff there... the CMs stuff all looks amazing... I assume the wonkyness of the combined fighters is simply prototype teething , but the inclusion of all those Mospeada minifigs is awesome.

And is that really the Toynami Mospeada on the bottom?

I am liking the CMs Legioss/Tread combo more and more - the little extras are really going a long way to making it a really good package. I'm definitely going to be going after one of those.

Of course now I have to clear a display shelf to fit all this wonderful Mosepada stuff coming my way this year...

As to those reimagined Inbit.... They are certainly different and I can see how they relate to the series designs but.... they are rather far removed from the Inbit aesthetic. Not sure how those designs make me feel.

Karl

Holy shiznit!

Those new Cyclones look fantastic! The rider has a sort of Microman look to him. I plan on buying bundles of those. I hope they make Yellow & Houquet versions.

The CM Legioss & Tread look...weird. I must say I like the look of the Masterpiece Alpha much more. Much better proportions and poses overall. That CM gerwalk pose isn't very dynamic. The only thing I didn't like about the Masterpiece Alpha was the overall sloppiness of it, so the Aoshima's might be just what I want: a better version of the Masterpiece Alpha.

The CM Legioss sits way to low when attached to the Tread, doesn't it? Still, I don't know how I could not buy one. Those mini cyclones look great, too!

The new Inbit designs...I like'em. I wonder what they're for?

Edited by danth

Everything from the CMS Legioss and TLEAD to the Ride Armor is very stylized almost like a "retelling" of the original series. Those Inbit are hardly recognizable to the originals. Could this be the first look at a new Mospeada series or even a video game that retells the original story?

Whats with the sword, by the way? There definately wasnt anything like that in the original series...

Edited by Totoro242

Looks like there are many ways to get Mospeada / Cyclones.

Pictured Mospeada is non-scale from Megahouse not Beagle available this fall.

They seem to be getting harsh reviews for their Limited Model Action and Palm Action series, but this one is interesting. Best looking Mospeada to me so far.

However, Beagle Mospeada is still coming out separately 1:10 scale. Prototype will be shown this fall.

Also, CM's mini-mospeada is really cool.

All I want to know is whether they connect in soldier mode.

Oh, Man. I'm in deep $#!T! I'm gonna have to buy all those! That ride armor is what I was talking about: 21st century engineering. Toynami can shove their retro crap up their a$$es.

Looks like CM's Legioss have the opposite arched back syndrome, but that must be because of the prototype. Same with the Legioss/Tread link (I hope). I also hope the knee of the Legioss can bend backwards, that's why "gerwalk" mode looks so stiff in the picture. Besides to bend the knee, the knee cap should hinge downwards (like the Toynami), or outwards and so far I haven't seen where the knee cap hinges.

Hmmmm........possible new Mospeada anime? (not Shadow Chronicles)

Legioss & Tread 2007 designs to go with the updated Invid pics posted earlier.

Graham

Wow!

Although, from what little I can see, I like the old designs much more. These new ones aren't chunky enough.