Gundam BF1942 mod

http://members.lycos.co.uk/gundambattle/gbmain.html

There's nothing there just yet, but supposedly they're uploading some images pretty soon. I don't really follow BF1942, but I believe this is a fairly new mod so don't expect to download it tonight so you can be the first guy to jump in the Guntank.

Now, how about that Macross mod...?

Ooh, missed this thread. I'm a big BF'er, but I hadn't seen this thread. This looks like one of those mods that isn't going anywhere, though.

Shin Matsunaga (active on quite a few gundam sites, runs the "den of the white wolf" site, etc...) was talking about an idea for a gundam BF mod at the Soldier 9 Realism (now XWWII) forums a while ago, one that would focus on infantry and vehicle combat, and only would feature MS in small numbers, and nothing more than a GM / Zaku. I don't think anything ever came of it, though.

With my luck, I'd still wind up as the poor Zeon footsoldier that can't get a mobile suit. :unsure:

Hey, an MS is just like a big tank, it's the footsoldiers that doo most of the work. (and for that matter, get all the score, a good footsoldier can kill other soldiers a lot faster than an MS pilot can kill MS. (and MS are quite inneffective against infantry)

Well, obviously, it'll only use the biggest maps. If you play DC, check out DC Baghdad Dawn or even more to the point, Umm Qasr Harbor, which is just huge. There's plenty of room for a Zaku or 2 in those maps.

Well... whats the point if you can't have a MS batalion? It was never about foot soldiers. Theres no point in calling it a GUndam mod if you can't have many MSs.