TAF2007 "MACROSS 25th anniversary exhibition"

Just found out that there will be a "MACROSS 25th anniversary exhibition" at this years Tokyo Anime Fair at SATELIGHT's booth!

SATELIGHT's latest animation"KISS DUM" and other many new animations will be played! SATELIGHT is also planning to hold talk shows with guests and sell limited amount of goods! The collaborative exhibition with BIG WEST CO., LTD. "MACROSS 25th anniversary exhibition" will also be held! Please look forward to other precious video pictures and exhibitions you can see only at SATELIGHT's booth!

If there are any MW members coming to the Fair, send me a PM so we can all meet up. Yeah I know take lots of pictures, I know this.

UPDATE

More information on SATELITE booth events via web translator, so this stuff may or may not make sense.

TAF2007 SATELITE Special Site

Booth number B-08 between two east halls / the small.

They will screen satellite latest product "kiss dam ENGAGE planet" a lot of latest promotion pictures and invite a picture of the this country first public exhibition and a wonderful guest!

25th anniversary Macross memory exhibition" by BIG West.

Because sell the screening of a documentary picture exhibiting the production spot of a satellite to the public first and an exhibition of rare goods of Shoji Kawamori, an event-limited article; in fun!

Business day, I plan briefing sessions of rights business of broadcast planned Luc Besson produce Japan and France collaboration cartoon film "Valais re-Ann" in European each place from April.

Special free gift for website visitors!

Present Link

It is a privilege to the one where you saw this site. As an arrival present of web-limited, I give wonderful original novelty goods to the first 100 people every day. Print out this page, and please take it to 2,007. Tokyo international animation fair satellite booths.

Edited by SaveRobotech

Just found out that there will be a "MACROSS 25th anniversary exhibition" at this years Tokyo Anime Fair at SATELIGHT's booth!

SATELIGHT's latest animation"KISS DUM" and other many new animations will be played! SATELIGHT is also planning to hold talk shows with guests and sell limited amount of goods! The collaborative exhibition with BIG WEST CO., LTD. "MACROSS 25th anniversary exhibition" will also be held! Please look forward to other precious video pictures and exhibitions you can see only at SATELIGHT's booth!

If there are any MW members coming to the Fair, send me a PM so we can all meet up. Yeah I know take lots of pictures, I know this.

I would appreciate for further information, any website? Which city? As I live currently in Taiwan, maybe I could visit it...And would love to meet up with other MW members....

I would appreciate for further information, any website? Which city? As I live currently in Taiwan, maybe I could visit it...And would love to meet up with other MW members....

Tokyo International Anime Fair 2007 is held at Tokyo Big Site in Odiba on the out skirts of Tokyo. It will be open to the public Saturday March 24, and Sunday March 25. Cost to get in is ï¿¥1000.

More info can be found here.

Tokyo Anime Fair

If you can make it let me know, I will be going on business and public days.