Macross 7 Question

robokochan

Small update:

I just finished watching epsiode 28 of my PsyKorps fansubs again, and Gepernitch(sp?) says "I've taken over this man's body".  ;)

Except that it's still just a fansub, and they themselves seem to have been confused on the issue. Not submittable as law :)

Whoo-hoo! My first post in about 10 months! Please bear with me while I familiarise myself with the new boards.

OK, lucky for you people, I recently watched that episode again by coincidence (whilst fixing some of my old chewed-up tapes).

It is the episode in which Gavil awakens, and asks Gepel, "Who are you?"

To which Geppers answers, "It is I. I currently reside in this man's body". And you know what? I thought the quality of the PsyCORPS subbing is excellent, not that it matters because there really is only one way to translate "KONO OTOKO".

So there you have it, straight from the Japanese script, Geppie-Nietchze is a man. Submittable as law! Although I think I agree with Roy Focker's view that he's probably got hormone issues.

Strange thing is, though... Ivano Gunther never came back... Gepelnitch took off at the end of the series, still in his body. Huh.

Edited by Renato

Strange thing is, though... Ivano Gunther never came back... Gepelnitch took off at the end of the series, still in his body. Huh.

Sucks to be him. :lol: That's the one thing about the end of M7... "yeah you guys have killed probably billions but since you can enjoy song now, have fun!"

Strange thing is, though... Ivano Gunther never came back... Gepelnitch took off at the end of the series, still in his body.  Huh.

Sucks to be him. :lol: That's the one thing about the end of M7... "yeah you guys have killed probably billions but since you can enjoy song now, have fun!"

The actual body was destroyed after all was said and done. What was left was that "entity" thing.

It was kind of screwed up, and much of a jackass as gavil was throughout the show, he just says "OK" and leaves totally agreeing about what geppels said about having all the spiritia they needed form song.

Ok, I got a question(for humor's sake).  Did Milia go senile with age?  I mean, that episode of M7 Plus kind of sums up the events in question... ;)

What are you talking about, she was always crazy, that's part of her charm. Remember the whole baby tossing thing?

To be fair, Max was too.

"You tried to stab me to death! I MUST HAVE YOU!"

I think we can let that one go..... :D

Bah, the whole knife fight thing is small potato's. All women get crazy once a month. She was hot, she was available, she was a virgin, and she loved playing video games. How often does that happen? Damn right Max scooped her up.

I know I would have tried.