Another Centruries Episode 2

xsjado

i cannot for the life of me figure out how to use the 2 player mode. i can't figure out how to select the Valks either. help please!

thanks!

edit: i meant another century's episode 2. i wish there was a title edit feature on this board.

Edited by xsjado

i cannot for the life of me figure out how to use the 2 player mode. i can't figure out how to select the Valks either. help please!

thanks!

edit: i meant another century's episode 2. i wish there was a title edit feature on this board.

this web site has a great control type info and menu translations! ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=100127218

your going to have to get through the first couple of mission before 2 player is even an option.

as for the Valks your going to have to earn them. to some its easy but for guys like me it was hard .

it might take a while to work your way to the valks but the mechs on the way are very cool .

this game is the Grand Turismo of Mech games!!

Happy Hunting!

Edited by Razor x

• 2 weeks later...

i read the wiki page and played through a few levels. i'm up to twelve mechs. i can't figure out how to buy them though. also, do i have to get certain scores on the levels in order to earn new mech or do they come with level completions regardless of score?

thanks!

To buy new Mechas you have to go to the single mission selection screen, start one, in the hangar there will be a new option. There you can buy new Mechas. By the way, the Vfs are granted to you at a certain time, you don't need to buy them.

Edited by Garrick