1/60 YF-19 Fast Packs & Fold Booster

Mechamaniac

The cost of the fp and booster looks to be almost double when bundled with the YF-19. I just noticed some of the comparison pics of the YF-19 with the Bandai Macross 7 Valkyries on the review page. It looks badass with the VF-17. Yamato please make one. It looks as if Bandai's Fire Valkyrie head was a little larger, it wouldn't look as bad in battroid mode. Nice pics.

Edited by sh002

Same cost as the strike/fast packs... which have a lot more parts and even internal detail...

Cool, that means the dildo must have a perpetual motion engine to power it and the leg armour mass shifting to hide big ass missiles!!!

Yamato should create a new logo/mascot for this kind of releases. A little cow being milked comes to mind.

“The new Yamato 1/60 YF-19 Fast Packs & Fold Booster, milking cow approvedâ€

Hmmmm... the legs in fighter mode are like the VF-1 with the FP... The legs are ( a little ) folded

to accomodate the wing root going across the middle of the legs in fighter mode. The leg FP would look right wonky in battroid mode if they didn't do the beng thing. Blame kawamori's magical line art for this.

It was pretty obvious they would do it eventually though don't you think? How hard would it have been to put FP on the toy?

This is why I wish yamato wasn't secretive because if you know ahead of time, people can plan better what they want to buy without being stuck with a huge hole in the wallet buying the one they might not have bought had they just known what was around the corner..

But I do kinda like the idea that for people who don't like the fast packs they at least have the option to not buy it. (save money?)

For the majority of fans.. it just seems "more complete" when you have everything and every combination of things to go with it. I hope they make it clear that for future releases they let us know if you can get everything in a set before release of the standalone. Eg: "VF-11 will come in both FP and non-FP editions". Thank you. *goes to save money for the FP edition and knows not to buy the standalone edition*

This is kinda funny: I remember how people were saying how much of a rip off the Toynami 1/100 toys were because of the lack of included fast packs with the toys. I'm surprise not many Toynami fans have made any smart ass comments about the price of the FP set for yf-19. :D As far as i'm concerned quality or not, both fans get ass-reamed on the prices.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Love the Fast Pack armor, but I could care less about the green foldildo. Yang's alright, but I doubt I'd include him all that much when I'm posing the 19 in fighter mode.

So if the whole FP set is gonna be $50 (before shipping), I'm probably gonna pass.

Too bad they aren't offerring a release with just the four armor parts (and at a significantly lower price).

Love the Fast Pack armor, but I could care less about the green foldildo. Yang's alright, but I doubt I'd include him all that much when I'm posing the 19 in fighter mode.

...snip...

Too bad they aren't offerring a release with just the four armor parts (and at a significantly lower price).

Agreed.

Hmmmm... the legs in fighter mode are like the VF-1 with the FP... The legs are ( a little ) folded to get the armor parts.... then, the shoulders aren't locked with the legs......

It's seems this will fix the shoulder that is not locking into place in fighter mode :D But I guess there will be a new problem the shoulder on my YF-19 is so loose that it will not be able to hold the fastpack :(