Transformers Super Thread 5

Beautiful, but can he move that hip turret? Not since the days of G1 Megatron have I......

Get your mind out of the gutter man! :lol: at least it doesn't come up between his legs ;) I think the only major disapointment with leader brawl is I wish his turret connected to his arm like it does on the deluxe.

F2F have preorders for a listing of the "USA Edition" of Masterpiece Starscream. It looks like the "weathering" has been substancially reduced or gone altogether. :D

post-73-1185819549_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tober

I'd rather they have some more Titanium G1 Magnus for sale...

PS--is Hasbro sold out of movie toys at the distribution level? My local Wal-Mart is down to FOUR movie toys. And all the local stores have had very low stock for weeks. Hasbro's just shooting themselves in the foot at this point----any kid who's wanted SS/Prime/Megs/Barricade/BB/Ironhide for the past 2 weeks hasn't been able to get one. By the time stuff is restocked at this point, the kids will be on to the next movie. I have one of only 3 or 4 Ironhide's I've ever seen, he's definitely the rarest of all IMHO. (And that's my only movie toy)

Yeah, 6" G1 Titanium Ultra Magnus is hard to find ... luckily, I snagged one off of eBay for a semi-decent price.

Got lucky with a buy-it-now listing.

And you're right about the lack of TF movie toys in stores ... I haven't seen any Deluxes in stock for weeks, WTF???

I need me a Concept Camero 2008 Bumblebee!!!

F2F have preorders for a listing of the "USA Edition" of Masterpiece Starscream. It looks like the "weathering" has been substancially reduced or gone altogether. :D

Holy frijoles...

I think I'll place a preorder tomorrow. I'm pretty sure Canadian Walmarts won't get the US exclusive anyways.

PS--is Hasbro sold out of movie toys at the distribution level? My local Wal-Mart is down to FOUR movie toys. And all the local stores have had very low stock for weeks. Hasbro's just shooting themselves in the foot at this point----any kid who's wanted SS/Prime/Megs/Barricade/BB/Ironhide for the past 2 weeks hasn't been able to get one. By the time stuff is restocked at this point, the kids will be on to the next movie. I have one of only 3 or 4 Ironhide's I've ever seen, he's definitely the rarest of all IMHO. (And that's my only movie toy)

I'm guessing that either Hasbro is empty, or the distribution centers are all empty. The Wal-Marts here in Fargo AND Minot are empty, as are the Targets.

Guest sh002

Is fantofan the cheapest place for the preorder of MP Starscream? I doubt I will be going to Walmart to find this when it comes out. Sucks about Alternators Rodimus selling out on hasbrotoyshop yesterday. I think it was hard to get even at comic con.

Checked bigbadtoystore and saw their price so fantofan seems pretty reasonable.

Edited by sh002

I think all the major stores(TRU, Target, WM), are holding back the new toys for their resets and renovations. TRU is renovating stores and aisles, and has a bunch of new toys(probably including transformers, aside the anniversary joes and 21st century toys stuff) set to be on shelves in early august. Target's modular reset is august 5th and they are featuring a lot of new toys too(which most likely includes the new tf waves, aside new FOV models, BBI figures, 25th anniversary gijoes and more.). Walmart's shelves are supposed to be revamped in early august as well. Being that all 3 are doing some sort of reforming on their shelves, I presume all the new stuff is being held back in preparation to launch when they are done. If each one were doing this on different months, I'd think otherwise, but being that its all in august, I tend to think the new tf stuff will be out when each is done.

I don't think there is any holding back going on here at the store level. Maybe the DC level. The TRU near me isn't renovating (still has the 'classic' isle design) and hasn't had anything for weeks. They took down the TF feature area and put up a back to school feature area. Target finished the reset and only put out the new Real Gear. The scanner says no deluxes are in the stockroom. No new Joes are in the stockroom either.

Is fantofan the cheapest place for the preorder of MP Starscream? I doubt I will be going to Walmart to find this when it comes out. Sucks about Alternators Rodimus selling out on hasbrotoyshop yesterday. I think it was hard to get even at comic con.

Checked bigbadtoystore and saw their price so fantofan seems pretty reasonable.

So far F2F is the only place I know of taking orders at $78 + postage. HLJ.com don't yet list it. Walmart will retail it's version for $56 which represents a considerable saving if you dont mind the "weathering". BBTS is charging $90 + postage because they figure they can export it (the Walmart version) for that much to countries without Walmart.

Alternators Rodimus is being released in SEA so it might be easy to get a decently priced one on eBay in a few weeks.

I ordered from F2F a few days ago but am yet to get a response back.

Stopped by the local Wal-Mart & Target today - no Deluxes, but they had new stock of Real Gear figures. Both the 2-packs as well as the latest wave. I picked up High Score 100 (the hand held game controller) and Mean Time (the watch). Decent basics, but HS 100 is friggin tiny!!

i picked up one of the real gear camera dudes...pretty cool looking and fits in well with my g1 collection. might pick up another one to display in camera mode...the video camera guy looks interesting too.