Battlestar Galactica Discussion

Did they happen to change the CGI on Roslyns face too? What the hell did she do between seasons to frak up her looks? She looks terrible now!

Ractrack = the YUM! Gotta love me some Canuckistani women!

The Baltar/Baltar scene had me questioning. So when he decides to give his life for the boy, does that mean Head 6's job was finished and now we have Head Baltar? If thats the case, is Head Baltar still with Caprica 6? As I don't think whatever his job was for her is started or finished.

The other thing I was thinking, was that with the Final Revealed Four, we have 3 men and 1 woman. Which makes me think now that maybe the Final Cylon could possibly be a woman, just on the sole principal of balance? Just a thought really. But I was also thinking it could be Romo as well, if you read any of those Caprica story descriptions.

And I'm still waiting for proper toys for this show. I honestly wouldnt mind that Diamond Select statue, but I want something 1:18 or maybe a little smaller.

[*] Someone check on myk: he must have fainted after seeing Racetrack "pay up" for losing that card hand.

Lol, I'm fine, although throughout the series I wish they would have played on what I've known about since season 1: Racetrack/Leah Cairnes is definitely hot...

Edited by myk

Who knows what'll happen to Lee. I liked the way he said good bye to Dualla. Although he may not suit up this season, I have a feeling he may return to Military service eventually. I loved his visit with Starbuck. I did catch that nod from Adama to Helo. I just wasn't sure what to make of it. Head Baltar was AWESOME!!! Things are changing... like Helo said to Gaeta last season "There's a storm brewing." Katee Sackhoff said in a radio interview about this season that she didn't realize the show could get any darker. Tory is eventually to be relieved that she is aware of her identity. This frakin' show keeps getting better.

HeadBaltar was one of the most fracked-up things they've ever done on this show.....and it was great! Natalie's a very interesting character, but I wish we had seen her on the show before, as a "normal" Cylon, then screwing everything up.

I know, they use him so rarely you never expect to see him and when he shows up that "OH SHI-" reflex kicks in.

Even more interesting, is Head Gaius was exclusive to Caprica 6, apparently that's not the case anymore.

I'll be interested to see what this means exactly.

Pretty much what I was saying in my last post. It's clear that the switch over occurs after he tells Head Six that he'd give his life. Which she then smiles. After that, I don't think we see her again. And then Head Baltar pops up. "Oh you slay me Gaius, you really do..."

Great scene. Especially his WTF look. Because you know everyone did that in unison during that scene.

Pretty much what I was saying in my last post. It's clear that the switch over occurs after he tells Head Six that he'd give his life. Which she then smiles. After that, I don't think we see her again. And then Head Baltar pops up. "Oh you slay me Gaius, you really do..."

Great scene. Especially his WTF look. Because you know everyone did that in unison during that scene.

It's too early to say. I'd give it another episode or two for any good idea and even then we might not see Baltar as this next one appears to be a Tirol-Final Five-heavy episode. I'm wondering more if either these 'angels' and Starbuck's exodus are related, manipulation by the 'beings of light' like the original, or are they two different players. I'm almost expecting seeing a 'headZack' here if this is true when they finally listen to Kara and go back.

Edited by Wes

Anybody notice that as they mention the prequel "Caprica" that Admiral Adama's attorney father is always listed as Joseph Adams? I wonder what's with the name change? Didn't the Admiral send Lee his father's law books that were listed as "Property of Joseph Adama"? I believe that Romo Lampkin also referred to Lee's grandfather as "Joseph Adama".

If memory serves, it has to do with Joseph's dislike for his upbringing. He's much like Gaius, from a backwater colony, attempting to fit in with Caprican society. There is, apparently, a point in the pilot where he reveals the true family name and origins to a young Bill. I imagine from that point on, they use their true last name.