25th Anniversary GI Joe

JELEINEN

I can't wait then when the 2-pack SS and SE comes out, do you know when it's suppose to be released? I think the neat-o factor Hasbro did was the mail-away Storm Shadow un-masked they did a year or so ago, I really like that figure.

That I'm not sure, but since we got word of it a month ago, I imagine it will arrive in stores either later this year or early next year.

My memory's a little hazy, but I'm pretty sure Lady Jaye sported the cap a number of times in the comics.

She did. Many of the anniversary figures are based on their original comic looks, and those that are not completely accurate are highly influenced by them.

I'm getting a Margaret "Hot Lips" Houlihan vibe from Lady Jaye.

About the only figure in the coming waves I really like is the Red Ninja, although it's kind of generic. Wonder if they have any B.A.T.S in the works?

Ok, These are being branded 25th anniversery joes! Why no Snowjob, Torpedo, Tripwire, Flash, Grunt, Stalker, zap, cover girl, Steeler, Wild Bill, Short Fuze, or Rock 'n' Roll! But we get the gay'ist character of all, Serpentor and some oddly colored Storm Shadow! WTF is up with pimpin leapord print Destro, BLAA!

In my opinion Wave 1 should have only consisted of the earlier Joes. I guess those characters were not dynamic enough.

Edited by scand

Ok, These are being branded 25th anniversery joes! Why no Snowjob, Torpedo, Tripwire, Flash, Grunt, Stalker, zap, cover girl, Steeler, Wild Bill, Short Fuze, or Rock 'n' Roll! But we get the gay'ist character of all, Serpentor and some oddly colored Storm Shadow! WTF is up with pimpin leapord print Destro, BLAA!

In my opinion Wave 1 should have only consisted of the earlier Joes. I guess those characters were not dynamic enough.

That would have been nice, I would like to have had Flash, Torpedo, and Rock & Roll since they were my very first Joes.

For Steeler and Wild Bill, then the Dragonfly and Tank would have to come out with them. Only things I see at TRU is the dang old Viper Pit 6-packs.

Wait what? Most of the ones you mentioned are coming in waves 3-4 later this year....

Stalker was shown@SDCC. Pimp Daddy Destro was just a nod to the fans and something hasbro knew wouldn't be too big at mass market, so they made him an exclusive to SDCC. Thats a figure only fans would know about, the general populace wouldn't have any idea of his inspiration and origin. From yojoe.com:

A leopard print variation of Destro (version 5) has come into the hands of several collectors, and has become known as "Pimp Daddy Destro" or "PDD" among the collecting community. It was originally speculated that this figure was released in America on the card at the start of the 1997 distribution, but to date only one has been said to have been located at retail (pictured), in addition only two loose samples are known. It would be more reasonable to assume that this piece is not a production variation, but a production sample made prior to release and changed before the production run began. At this time it is still too early to tell and what little evidence that is present will support the argument on either side. The color scheme has tan areas with black "leopard" spots on the collar and legs.

Serpentor is a lot better than the Cobra la villains from the movie(I hope they don't make it into this line, they were the worst cobras). He is the General Hawk of Cobra, a leader that is a great strategist, and goes into the battle with his own troops leading the way rather than just ordering them from the sidelines. Single pack Storm Shadow is based on the 88 version, which is a relevant paint job because that was the version where he became a gijoe. He is a popular character, and Hasbro neglected him for years(he is my favorite character and they did not do him justice until 2004.) Sooner or later he and the other characters like Snake Eyes were going to get repaints/retools, but the way I see it, Hasbro is just getting them out of the way now so they can focus on other characters. The earlier joes are going to be in later waves, they are trying to balance each wave with recognizability, blending in fan favorites(characters only we would know), and popular characters. Most of the ones you mentioned are part of the "original 13", and by 2008 I think the original 13 will be complete. Hawk is already coming in a comic pack with Scarlett, so he is accounted for.

Here are upcoming UPC #s for some of the figures you mentioned:

65356928936 Blade Destro

65356928932 Snow Job

65356928934 Flash

65356928935 Snake Eyes Black

65356928931 Crimson Guard

65356929251 Armor CC

65356929253 Torpedo

65356929254 Major Bludd

65356929252 Rock N Roll

65356929255 Wild Bill

Blade Destro is the Iron Grenadier version with gold helmet and cape. Armored Cobra Commander is the imposter cobra commander in the comic run that used the armor(one of the Freds).

Other waves:

Wave 2:

Lady Jaye, Serpentor, Buzzer, Cobra Trooper, and Beachhead

Wave 3:

Red Ninja(repaint of battle pack Storm Shadow with new head and weapon), Zartan(w/color changing face and removable disguise mask), Stalker, Firefly, and Shipwreck w/Polly

Vehicles will have to wait for a while, retailers are being hesistant to order some because the sigma 6 2.5" vehicles did not sell well. They hit retail before the figures hit saturation, so sales were not as high as hoped. To be honest, this might be the retailer's fault because they probably ordered them too early. There are several molds from the 80's that Hasbro still has in posession and has used in recent years, so those are likely to be reissued if hasbro decides to. I hope I am not alone still hoping for a Skystriker, Night Raven, and Tomahawk.

Thanks to both of your thoughts Mog & Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0.

I know what you're both saying, the 25th Anniversary Joes do have slightly more poseability and look way more detailed. But I guess I find the old Joes seem to feel more durable and overall, they have more consistent range of movement IMHO.

For the record, I am not trying to start an argument here.

B))

Edited by Vermillion21

Vehicles will have to wait for a while, retailers are being hesistant to order some because the sigma 6 2.5" vehicles did not sell well.

Ya think that might be because the entire S6 line sucked major ass? Goofy looking figures with ridiculous vehicles. I used to have a ton of the early figures and vehicles, but when I looked as the S6 line I wasn't impressed with it. The earlier figures and vehicles were awesome and will probably fly off the shelves due to the eBay whores.

Ya think that might be because the entire S6 line sucked major ass? Goofy looking figures with ridiculous vehicles. I used to have a ton of the early figures and vehicles, but when I looked as the S6 line I wasn't impressed with it. The earlier figures and vehicles were awesome and will probably fly off the shelves due to the eBay whores.

I didn't think sigma 6 sucked, I liked it. I liked the 8" figures a lot, the 2.5" vehicles were great but the 2.5" figures needed work. There is a fair share of those who like it and those who do not. To each their own. The early vehicles from the 80's were the best. Why? The reason is that they did not look like bloated and out of proportion. For example, with the exception of the cockpit interior, the Rattler, Night Raven and Skystriker as well as Tomahawk look to be in a smaller scale than the figures, maybe 1/32 or less. They were out of scale with the joe figures sure, but they were consistent in their scales with the exception of their cockpit interiors, to enable a figure to sit inside. This is hard to explain, but basically this is the reason why the 80's vehicles look so different than the 2002+ vehicles. The 2002+ vehicles had vehicles built around the figures, for example the Thunderwing(F-22) looks bloated with small wings. Compare how the X-30 Conquest and the Skystriker compare, and its obvious which ones are superior sculpt wise. Another example is that if you were to disregard the figure in the cockpit, the skystriker looks like a small scale F-14. It does not come off looking like a bloated airplane with small wings built around an action figure. Maybe there is an easier way to explain this, but I think most of you get where I am coming from. In essence, the 80's vehicles had superior proportions, and it seems that the figures were secondary to the vehicles, where as from 2002-up, it was the other way around. Even the Ghost striker, the predecessor of the Thunderwing, was a much better plane. It may have looked a bit fat for an F-16, but its much more closer to an F-16 than the Thunderwing is to an F-22.

I know what you're both saying, the 25th Anniversary Joes do have slightly more poseability and look way more detailed. But I guess I find the old Joes seem to feel more durable and overall, they have more consistent range of movement IMHO.

The old joes have a harder ABS plastic, but they were prone to breaking thumbs and crotch pieces. With the softer plastic on the hands, thumb breakage is out of the picture, however 2 of my figures had hands that were just a bit too tender. Although the crotch piece hinders some movement on a few figures, it will not break like the old one, and is a more accurate sculpt. It is true as some have pointed out, that they can do poses that the older joes could never do. The swivel wrists and double jointed knees are great, as well as the ball jointed ankles. As much as I thought Baroness would be my least liked figure, she's actually one of my favorites now. It could be better but she looks much better than the pudgy and bored looking vintage mold, which I have. I actually don't mind her hip articulation being hindered, I think her ball jointed ankles make up for it in coordination with her ball jointed ankles. A cool thing is that she has different paint finishes on her. Her leg plating and chest armor is gloss black, she has grey matte finish sleeves, and a black matte finish on her upper thighs. I love how the huge bulging metal pins of the older figures are nowhere to be seen on these figures. No huge silver elbow and shoulder pins to be seen, as a result, the elbows and shoulders are sculpted in much better proportions. Another reason why hasbro went without the O ring this time around was because of deterioration over the years of the rubber O ring on vintage figures. Its a hit or miss scenario, none of mine have had broken O rings, but every time I hear of a perfect scenario like that, I hear a fellow collector who finds that his figures on display have fallen apart because of a broken ring over time. It does happen, but depending on who you talk to its either rare, or uncommon.

Finally saw the 5-packs at various Target stores and some single carded figures, and after initially wanting the line I am passing on them. The coloring was off on some of the items (Commando Snake Eyes) or the revamp (hooded Storm Shadow) didn't wow me. I like espionage Snake Eyes the most but can't find him single carded, and I'm stretching to get the wave 1 Storm Shadow but I don't like the trim they added to his outfit along with the dang thing sandals.

The only other figure that kinda wowed me as the Cobra infantry trooper, but not that much. Maybe if the 5-packs were for $19.95 but not $25 worth I think. They are popping up now, saw them at a couple Targets so far.

I talked about this with my friend last night. After picking up the Cobra pack, I think the price is justified. I would have loved to pay $5 less, but for $25, it wasn't a bad buy at all. When you break it down, you are paying $5 per figure, which is what the single pack figures cost(@walmart, $6@TRU/Target). You get precut file cards, a reusable box, and a plastic base which plays the theme song. One warning to those of you interested in these: I've read on other joe boards that the cobra pack is much better than the gijoe pack. A thing to watch out for are Gungho's gun, which falls apart easily from what I read, Gungho having a loose right hip(hit or miss, some have it, some do not), and Duke having hindered elbow articulation. Gungho's gun can be secured by using elmer's glue if you don't want it to come apart(it folds, like the gun it is based on, but I heard it is not secure. I am not completely sure on this, but thats what I read). For the right hip, you can disassemble his loose leg, place paper as a cusion between the ball joint and the thigh pieces, and reassemble. You can shave off some of Duke's biceps to enable full 90 degree elbow movement. The bad thing about the battle packs is that some of the figures are packed with weapons in hand, which makes it harder for them to hold their weapons. For example, my single pack Storm Shadow can hold his weapons better than my battle pack version. The single pack has his weapons packed seperately in the package, whereas battle pack Storm shadow is packed with weapons in his hands.

Edited by Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0

Well I'm glad the o-ring and thumbs have been modified. That was my main problem with the original figures I had as a kid. The thumbs always broke after repeated use placing the guns in their hand and then once it's gone they become "non-combatants". The o-rings broke on mine I think since I liked to throw them in the pool for their "under water" missions and then the rubber would get dry and brittle and break.

The only Sigma 6 figure I did get was the Storm Shadow since I saw someone modify it to look like the 80's SS and I have it to modify at a later date when I have time.

Well I'm glad the o-ring and thumbs have been modified. That was my main problem with the original figures I had as a kid. The thumbs always broke after repeated use placing the guns in their hand and then once it's gone they become "non-combatants". The o-rings broke on mine I think since I liked to throw them in the pool for their "under water" missions and then the rubber would get dry and brittle and break.

The only Sigma 6 figure I did get was the Storm Shadow since I saw someone modify it to look like the 80's SS and I have it to modify at a later date when I have time.

I was so glad the thumbs were fixed. If the hands have a hold time holding the weapons due to their softer nature, the easiest trick is to heat them with a blow dryer for a few seconds. When the hands become very soft, bend them into the desired position you want them to keep. Immediately afterwards, either rinse the hands with cold water, or shove the figure in the freezer for a few minutes. Due to the softer nature of the hands compared to the old, afterwards the hands should be able to hold the weapons more tightly.

Its said that the new torso articulation is more accurate to the way the human body actually moves, compared to the old figures. From the figures I have, all of them can twist sideways well, but Destro, Baroness and Storm Shadow have the best all around torso motion. Especially Baroness.

Cool, I'm glad to hear it looks like the originals will be out, sooner or later. After 87, the figures started getting cheesy. Some of the 88 figures were alright.

Shin since your the joe guro, what ever happened to wave four of the DTC ARAH line. Was it scrapped? I remember seeing some pics of Airtight, Cobra Officer, etc... floating around the internet.

Cool, I'm glad to hear it looks like the originals will be out, sooner or later. After 87, the figures started getting cheesy. Some of the 88 figures were alright.

Shin since your the joe guro, what ever happened to wave four of the DTC ARAH line. Was it scrapped? I remember seeing some pics of Airtight, Cobra Officer, etc... floating around the internet.

It was scrapped. The characters set for that wave might come out in the anniversary line using the anniversary sculpts. At SDCC, Hasbro displayed customs of their anniversary figures, and among them were Alley Viper, Airtight, Sgt. Slaughter, Night Creeper and more. They did this to guage interest. If any of these characters are set for the line, they will probably be unveiled in more concrete form next month at the official convention. The custom Airtight looked great.

Hasbro is clearancing out what they have left of DTC to make room for the anniversary figures. To get DTC vehicles and figures for dirt cheap click here.

There is no doubt in my mind that the original "13" will be in the anniversary line by next year, as well as the Dreadknoks.

I guess I was lucky as a kid; I never had an o-ring on a Joe figure break/tear on me.

:ph34r:

Finally found a lone Snake-Eyes on a beaten single card today and picked him up.

Wow, he is a great figure!! Need to find a Storm Shadow ....

I guess I was lucky as a kid; I never had an o-ring on a Joe figure break/tear on me.

Finally found a lone Snake-Eyes on a beaten single card today and picked him up.

Wow, he is a great figure!! Need to find a Storm Shadow ....

Yea the O ring issue is really hit or miss man, I never encountered hit(unless you count 91 General Hawk but that was broken because I twisted it several times and let it go to perform a "tornado move"), so aside my sheer stupidity with that figure, none of mine have yet to break their O rings(oh and Shadow ninja Bushido whom I popped into the microwave). Oh the errors of childhood.

All of my other figures have yet to break.

Single pack Snake Eyes surprised the heck out of me. I was initially turned off by the headsculpt, but after opening it, I realized how iconic and well sculpted it was. Its a very nice figure. The battle pack Snake Eyes is incredible. The original does not even come close to the anniversary version, it really is that good. The original looked like he had some weird stuffed skimask. The new one looks like he is wearing a fitted battle mask with a gloss visor. Not to mention accurate not only to the original comics more so than the old toy, but also to the newer comics.

Both the Joe and Cobra packs were in stock at Target this week and I grabbed both of them. Also got the individual Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow, and both figures are awesome. I think I may have found a new collection hobby that is much cheaper than both Transformers and Macross addictions (at least until the vehicles come out).

The battle pack Snake Eyes is incredible. The original does not even come close to the anniversary version, it really is that good. The original looked like he had some weird stuffed skimask. The new one looks like he is wearing a fitted battle mask with a gloss visor. Not to mention accurate not only to the original comics more so than the old toy, but also to the newer comics.

Is it worth getting the Joe battle-pack for? I don't plan on getting ALL the 25th anniversary figures, but just some of the "cool" characters. Since I already got the single card Snake Eyes, is the battle-pack version THAT GOOD?

:huh:

Is it worth getting the Joe battle-pack for? I don't plan on getting ALL the 25th anniversary figures, but just some of the "cool" characters. Since I already got the single card Snake Eyes, is the battle-pack version THAT GOOD?

I would say so. The figures all look really good and the cases look pretty spiffy on display.

It is worth getting but the cobra pack is the superior set. I ended up supergluing Gungho's gun and Scarlett's bow, because the folding parts on gungho's gun were easily detached, as well as Scarlett's bowstring. Perhaps the loose right hip on gungho was just on the initial cases, because the one I have has tight hips. Also, since the gijoe logo is molded onto the joe stands, it is a lot harder for the joes to be displayed on their stands, compared to the cobras. I like how the logo is molded on, but in this case, even though it might not look as good, I prefer just the star to be molded in the middle, it at least leaves room for their feet.

It also depends on how long you can wait, and which characters you want most. Later this year, or early next year, the comic packs are coming out for most likely $9.99. They include 2 figures and a reprint comic. Issue 21 from the marvel run"Silent interlude", will come with Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes from the battle packs.

Battle pack Snake Eyes is really that good, because he is a faithful rendition of the original figure/design and excels and surpasses it in every which way. The old one never had much detail on his satchiel charges, never had a seperate harness for his web gear, never had a functional holster nor sheath, and like all old joes, had huge visible pins on his shoulders and elbows, making some limbs look huge. Not to mention the head sculpt has always looked off. Once you stand both next to each other, the differences are mindblowing, the anniversary one certainly takes the cake. Its to the point where its unfair, however being that the new one is the anniversary version, its to be expected that its much better than the old. Another thing, its more accurate to the old figure than the single pack version is to the 85 Snake Eyes(2nd version). Both battle pack and single pack Snake Eyes share the same mold but have different harnesses and head sculpts. I guess it would all depend on which costume you like more as well. The one you currently have is his most iconic look. The battle pack version is the one many of the comic fans like more, because it was his first costume, and it wasn't until issues 21+ that he went ninja crazy so to speak. Its basically Snake eyes all commando without a trace of ninjutsu. If you ask me, both are worth having, however, if you can wait, the battle pack version is coming out later in a comic pack, and it will save you some money.

Nope, that's not the upcoming 25th anniv. battle pack. That version came out early last year. I picked that version up for the SS and SE figures, but as you can see the 25th anniv. version of espinage SE looks totally detailed compared to this version. This pack is based on the old 80s models, I just wish they packed SS with his proper swords, backpack and bow & arrow set.

Thanks for the info Shin ... looks like I'll be waiting for the battle pack/comic set!!!

:rolleyes:

*EDIT*

Found this on Amazon.com ... looks like the battle pack??

No prob man. No, thats not the set. Baronv's got it right. The only thing the new comic pack shares is the same issue of the comic, other than that, completely different figures. Also the new pack will only have 2 figures included, rather than 3. To be honest I think the new set will be superior, because the old one pictured had quality control problems. My Snake eyes had too much excess plastic on the knee making his leg unable to close at the seams, and Storm Shadow's foot started to crack. Not to mention the swords given had handles too big for the figures to grasp, with the exception of Snake Eye's sword.

With that said, I think the new set will be vastly superior in quality. We already know the figures are going to be a ton better as well.

Still no luck finding a single card 25th anniversary Storm Shadow ... so on impulse I bought an 8" Sigma 6 figure (my first one), the Combat Team Line: covert night-ops specialist Shockwave. He looked pretty cool (I've attached pics) and I have the original 3.25" SWAT figure from the original line.

I like the 8" mold, kind cool, with the exaggerated body sculpt look, nice gear. But too bad the weapons don't all quite fit in the 'kung fu grip' hands too well, except the main rocket launcher gun. And there's nowhere for the figure to carry the extra weapons. The idea of the top and bottom parts of the package becoming a weapon locker is cool though. I may pick up a few more of these ...

post-3878-1187248441_thumb.jpg

post-3878-1187248452_thumb.jpg

Still no luck finding a single card 25th anniversary Storm Shadow ... so on impulse I bought an 8" Sigma 6 figure (my first one), the Combat Team Line: covert night-ops specialist Shockwave. He looked pretty cool (I've attached pics) and I have the original 3.25" SWAT figure from the original line.

I like the 8" mold, kind cool, with the exaggerated body sculpt look, nice gear. But too bad the weapons don't all quite fit in the 'kung fu grip' hands too well, except the main rocket launcher gun. And there's nowhere for the figure to carry the extra weapons. The idea of the top and bottom parts of the package becoming a weapon locker is cool though. I may pick up a few more of these ...

He's an easy one to find. I this week I managed to find all the ones I was missing.

I'm glad to hear the multi-pack SS and SE are coming later on in that comic book pack. They're the two I want most from the multi-packs but I don't want to spend $25 each to get them. The other one I want is the Baroness. Are there plans to release her singly or in a comic pack?

I've only seen the ones I already own: Flint, Cobra Commander, & Snake Eyes. All the last ones, on beaten/damaged cards. Sigh. Stores are running out of stock on these fast.

:mellow:

I have seen the Joes box set once, but I don't really want it - just SE. I'll wait for the battle pack.

But I am liking these 8" Sigma 6 figures ... wish I had picked one of these up sooner.

Edited by Vermillion21

I've only seen the ones I already own: Flint, Cobra Commander, & Snake Eyes. All the last ones, on beaten/damaged cards. Sigh. Stores are running out of stock on these fast.

:mellow:

I have seen the Joes box set once, but I don't really want it - just SE. I'll wait for the battle pack.

But I am liking these 8" Sigma 6 figures ... wish I had picked one of these up sooner.

Get the sigma6 figures you want now, the line is dead after this year.

Are there plans to release her singly or in a comic pack?

Not sure on Baroness, but I think that question will be answered next week in round 3 of the gijoe q/a's.

Get the sigma6 figures you want now, the line is dead after this year.

Seriously? Frack!! That sucks mate. My timing for collection Joes is off ...

<_<

Looks like I'll have to hunt around for Sigma 6 SE & SS .... but I need to decide WHICH version, there's like 6 of each or something. Any recommendations Shin?

The G.I. Joes are popping up more easily these days. Saw the Joe & Cobra 5-pack at Mission Viejo Target today and they had a load of the single carded Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow and Flints. Didn't really browse through them to see if Cobra Commander or Officer was available. But I'm seeing more of them around.

Seriously? Frack!! That sucks mate. My timing for collection Joes is off ...

<_<

Looks like I'll have to hunt around for Sigma 6 SE & SS .... but I need to decide WHICH version, there's like 6 of each or something. Any recommendations Shin?

The new Commando Snake Eyes(with Kung Fu grip, red cap case), Adventure Team Storm Shadow(the one that comes with a tiger), and the upcoming Samurai versions. If you want a dedicated ninja Storm Shadow, the first one is the one you should track down. The first Snake Eyes has a more "traditional" appearance as well, with an uzi, knife, and 2 katanas as well as 3 swappable visors. However in my opinion, the new commando version is better. Adventure Team Storm Shadow is slightly better than the first Storm Shadow, but both are worth getting. The Samurai versions are must haves in my eyes.

The new Commando Snake Eyes(with Kung Fu grip, red cap case), Adventure Team Storm Shadow(the one that comes with a tiger), and the upcoming Samurai versions. If you want a dedicated ninja Storm Shadow, the first one is the one you should track down. The first Snake Eyes has a more "traditional" appearance as well, with an uzi, knife, and 2 katanas as well as 3 swappable visors. However in my opinion, the new commando version is better. Adventure Team Storm Shadow is slightly better than the first Storm Shadow, but both are worth getting. The Samurai versions are must haves in my eyes.

Cool. Thanks for the great info Shin. I definitely want the traditional Snake Eyes version, so it looks like I'll be hunting for the first one. But I'll check out the "samurai" versions of him and Storm Shadow at local stores now, or worse case eBay.

Cool. Thanks for the great info Shin. I definitely want the traditional Snake Eyes version, so it looks like I'll be hunting for the first one. But I'll check out the "samurai" versions of him and Storm Shadow at local stores now, or worse case eBay.

Samurai SE and SS should be coming soon, SE is commando pricepoint($14.99), SS is soldier pricepoint($9.99), which is funny considering Samurai Storm Shadow has more accessories than the first commando version. Mastercollector.com/gijoeclub.com has them in stock I think, however they should hit retail soon, so wait just for a little while. The best site for reviews is Sigma 6 Central. Justin takes great pics, writes up informative reviews, and has most of the figures in the line. Click on the size classes to see links to the reviews. Here is a thread with pics of Dark Ninja Master and Samurai Snake Eyes. S6c review of Samurai Storm Shadow.

Thanks again for the great info Shin! Those 2 SE and SS figures look AWESOME. Where did the designs come from? A recent GIJoe comic I assume? I noticed your a Mod on Hisstank.com - cool! And that upcoming Torpedo is sweet, I'll be picking him up.

B))

Although that Sigma 6 Central page isn't working - it's empty for me. Shame.

Thanks again for the great info Shin! Those 2 SE and SS figures look AWESOME. Where did the designs come from? A recent GIJoe comic I assume? I noticed your a Mod on Hisstank.com - cool! And that upcoming Torpedo is sweet, I'll be picking him up.

B))

Although that Sigma 6 Central page isn't working - it's empty for me. Shame.

No problem man! Samurai SS and SE are seen in the s6 webcomic "A Ghost Story" seen here.

The sigma 6 cartoon is done, and these designs were not on there, I'm not sure if they were ever slated to show up on there either. These are relevant versions of each character, the only samurai versions thus far ever made for these two characters. Torpedo utilizes the first sigma 6 Snake Eyes body and has accessories from Scuba Duke. I hope he also includes the harpoon switchfire attachement that Scuba Duke had, as well as the belt/harness that can hold the switchfires at the sides(the switchfires are the 2 pistols plugged into Torpedo's raft at the sides).

Try this link to go to Justin's Sigma 6 Central site.

Shin:

Thanks for the different link to reviews - works great!

:)

And I didn't realize it, but after reading a few reviews, I now understand that while Sigma 6 is going away, the 8" Joe line isn't - but there are different series in the 8" line now. And some are new combos of old molds ... ah, I see!! Very cool.

Muchos gracias!!

:)