Have any of you guys seen the Adult Swim forums?

KingNor

For a Tv block that is supposed to be geared to older viewers, Adult Swim's forums are sure full of immature kids.

thats not including all the people trying to be Hyper-witty in an attempt to have their post put on tv.

anyone else been to their forums?

I was at the gym and noticed they're airing FLCL at 11PM (I think I saw it Wednesday night). What else are they airing on the Adult Swim? I've never been to their forums before. Is it worth taking a gander at? I'm used to hearing from immature people on another forum......I don't think I can take any more. :lol:

I was at the gym and noticed they're airing FLCL at 11PM (I think I saw it Wednesday night). What else are they airing on the Adult Swim? I've never been to their forums before. Is it worth taking a gander at? I'm used to hearing from immature people on another forum......I don't think I can take any more. :lol:

FLCL's run is over as of the 21st i beleive.

AdultSwim.com

they have a schedual up that is pretty through, looks like fooly cooly's day in the sun in the US is over unfortunately. they aired all six episodes twice.

as for the other shows, i'm into futurama and family guy. the rest of their stuff i'm not all that into: i dont' like alot of their choice in anime. and stuff like aquateen hunger force, sea lab, and home movies, just are totally not my thing.

the black and white babble they put up inbetween the commercials and the show gets on my nerves too, the whole way they do things over there just isnt' my style, i guess other people consider it "smart"

reminds me of highschool or something.