Happy Birthday, Minmay!

Gubaba

Happy birthday, Minmay!

Her birthday is the same day of "Double Tenth Festival" (雙十節) and it was celebrated yesterday (in Japan) in Yokohama Chinatown.

A happy event in her birthplace, too!

Happy 20th Minmay!

You have a special place in my heart that cannot be replaced by either the Galactic Fairy or the Cinderella.

Which reminds me, when are Sheryl and Ranks's birthdays?

And yes, a very happy birthday to the Original Miss Macross. Depending on when the Megaroad-01 launched this would either be her first or second birthday onboard, yes?

• 2 months later...

Belated for two months, but her soul remains in my custody, regardless of obnoxious threats from Ishtar, Sharon Apple, Basara Nekki, Mylene Jenius, Sara, Mao, and Sheryl nome, and the infamous Ranka Lee.

But we all knew the events that unfolded in the year, especially when her parents are disappointed that Beijing lost to Sydney for the 2000 Olympics weeks before

Which reminds me, when are Sheryl and Ranks's birthdays?

And yes, a very happy birthday to the Original Miss Macross. Depending on when the Megaroad-01 launched this would either be her first or second birthday onboard, yes?

The second one

Tell me when she's legal.

next year

• 9 months later...

Happy 21st Birthday Minmay!

Wish all is well on the Megaroad. It's only been a couple years since you've ventured forth with our first colonial fleet, but it felt like decades has gone by.

Hope you guys find a habitable system soon, so we have a chance to visit you at the new colony. Can't wait to attend your next concert!

P.S. Make sure to drop by Nyan Nyan to get some birthday noodle and buns!

Happy 21st Birthday Minmay!

Wish all is well on the Megaroad. It's only been a couple years since you've ventured forth with our first colonial fleet, but it felt like decades has gone by.

Hope you guys find a habitable system soon, so we have a chance to visit you at the new colony. Can't wait to attend your next concert!

P.S. Make sure to drop by Nyan Nyan to get some birthday noodle and buns!

I'm sure they'll find a habitable planet very soon, and we'll be hearing a ton of news about where the Megaroad ended up. :p

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Welp Minmay, it's another year and another Macross series ended without you making an appearance.

Perhaps you are Lady M, perhaps you are not. But where ever you are, I wish you the best of Birthday!

See you around the galaxy our first (and best) Space Idol!

Edited by nanoplasm

Young miss Freyja is not even born yet in Macross-timing. Nor are Ranka, Sheryl, Basara...

Mao Nome, as far as I could google out, was born May 8, 1997, so she's 19 now, a tad younger than Minmay. (Source https://myanimelist.net/character/13347/Mao_Nomewhich gives the date as May 8 and the age, presumably in 2008, as 11).

Edited by Saruta

• 11 months later...

Sad, no other well wishers for our beloved Minmay this year.

On 10/9/2017 at 2:29 PM, davidwhangchoi said:

screw Lady M, she's now making clones:angry:

What's wrong with cloning?  Human had to resort to clone to after Space War I to recover from the near annihilation of the race.

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...