Happy Birthday, Minmay!

Gubaba

MMMMIIIIINNNNNMMMMAAAAYYYY!!! :lol: Happy birthday girl!!! Listen, if in the year 2012 Hikaru and Misa want you to join them on the Megaroad-01? Two words of advice from your #1 fan......DON'T GO!!!!!! ^_^

Well, you can always start an interstellar shipping company that also operates a private military contractor on the side.

• 11 months later...

Happy 16th Birthday Lynn Minmay Finally the time has just come when she is fully ready and ripe to sing the still sad music of humanity that ultimately saves humanity from extinction. 10th October 2009

Hmm Lynn Minmay was born on the 10th OCT 1993

and i was actually born on the 4th November 1992 just like the actual Ichijyo Hikaru.

It is really fate.

Happy belated birthday, Minmay!

Shi- I just realized I gotta start getting my pilot's license soon, if I wanna beat my dad at his 20-year quest. That, and, so I win the bet my girlfriend, who's exactly a month and a day older than Minmay, and I have going.

You put the rest together. ;)

She's going to lead you on for a few months and then hook up with her peace-activist, kung-fu cousin...?

Adding belated birthday wishes. I had remembered but was so busy that day, I didn't watch Longest Birthday until after midnight.

...which is probably about the same time Hikaru delivered his present, so it's all right. ^_^

November's going to be a busy month for all you people watching Macross in "real time"...

November's going to be a busy month for all you people watching Macross in "real time"...

Now why didn't i think of doing that? Time to watch Miss Macross. :)

And then... a 3 week wait before watching the next episode...

Ah but here's the dilemma... how the hell do i watch eps 11-12 in "real time"?? :blink: