17 hours ago, VF-Zer0S said:

I’ve seen there’s various releases of the show. Which one would you guys recommend to start of with?

The original 7-part OAV series (otherwise known as "The Early Days").  Brilliant stuff, top-notch writing and direction.

4 hours ago, tekering said:

The original 7-part OAV series (otherwise known as "The Early Days").  Brilliant stuff, top-notch writing and direction.

Thanks I’ll check it out. I think I’m might sell a few Valks to buy the Yamato Ingram. It looks amazing

2 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

stop doing this to me man. lol I haven't even seen the series yet but i'm hyped on getting one. If this metal build eva doesn't come through this is a definite backup. hopefully we can expect a review soon maybe? also does this have a joint that allows the shoulders to move forward? Would love to see some dual arm pistol action

5 minutes ago, VF-Zer0S said:

stop doing this to me man. lol I haven't even seen the series yet but i'm hyped on getting one. If this metal build eva doesn't come through this is a definite backup. hopefully we can expect a review soon maybe? also does this have a joint that allows the shoulders to move forward? Would love to see some dual arm pistol action

Where's your sales thread link?

(video review will be up tomorrow and hopefully I'll get the gallery finished up too.)

---------------------------

For those who own the Pit Road Mobile Unit, is there an advantage over buying the pre built over the kit? Are they the exact same thing?

Just now, VF-Zer0S said:

Sorry I haven’t posted yet. I’m still debating on whether I need to or not. If Amazon delivers the metal build Eva I prob will. 

If you're a out to post up $800 worth of crap I certainly want to see whatcha got. Ref; Eva I got an email today citing a delay with an unknown date so lord knows with that. 

2 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

For those who own the Pit Road Mobile Unit, is there an advantage over buying the pre built over the kit?

If you lack the skill or inclination to build model kits, getting the pre-built car has clear advantages... but if you're looking to save money, the model kit's considerably cheaper and more readily available.

As it's molded in color, and the figures come pre-painted either way, there aren't any significant differences.

5 hours ago, tekering said:

If you lack the skill or inclination to build model kits, getting the pre-built car has clear advantages... but if you're looking to save money, the model kit's considerably cheaper and more readily available.

As it's molded in color, and the figures come pre-painted either way, there aren't any significant differences.

My question was more in line with things like is the prebuilt tampoed vs. the stickers that come with the model kit, etc. if that makes sense. Like, are you getting the exact same thing when you build the kit vs. the prebuilt? Anal I know but there isn't really any detailed information or comparisons out there for them and I'd rather pay more for the prebuilt than buy the model and end up buying the prebuilt anyways because of better quality.

------------------------------------

Got the review up for the Yamato 1/24 AV-98 1 (Ingram Unit 1)... certainly the best /m/echa collectible I've owned to date. 

I cannot wait to see more of the ThreeZero...

-----------------------------------------------------------

The full breakdown and gallery article for the Yamato 1/24 AV-98 1 (Ingram Unit 1) is up on Kuma Style. http://kumastyledesigns.com/yamato-ingram-1-review/

title-slider-av-98-1.png 

Article Summary; I gave this one beyond a 10 even because honestly Just perfect from the box, to the packaging, to every millimeter of the figure itself. It's insane to me that something a decade old at this point is above and beyond something that can be used as a standard bearer for today's mecha collectibles. It's mind boggling to me to hear stories from those collecting back then that this was passed on to the point where it went on sale for significant markdowns when looking at the MSRP it was actually quite a deal at full price for what you get (compare this at 23k JPY to something like the Getter Devolution Getter 1 from Sentinel at 26k; no contest.) Truly a once-in-a-lifetime piece and I can't think of a real argument for against anyone calling it the G.O.A.T. in terms of mecha collectibles.

Samples from gallery portion of article (full gallery consists of 22 images;)

8..png 

5-265.png 

21-72.png 

7-246.png 

16-136.png

Opened the Wave Helldiver up for a second...  quick thoughts are that it's much better than the Wave W.H.A.M. Ingram 1 in terms of the sculpt, matte finish, and more advanced articulation including ab crunch and butterflying shoulders. This is pretty much 1:1 with the Wave Galient Tetsukyojin in terms if build and engineering.

20190419_095006-e1555685748362.jpg

Thanx guys...considering flame toys offerings are slowly creeeping to that price point...the size and overall polish and treatment makes price point easily justifiable i guess...wow, so much hangs on reputation, ppl rlly passed on this gem, i went all the way back in this thread to days lead upto and after release...its a damn shame

58 minutes ago, Bolt said:

Awesome pics @Kuma Style

I saw one of those 1/24 Ingram on Evilbay

for $799.87 with a broken neck piston.

Insane!

That listing has literally been on Ebay getting relisted for years. The seller either has to be either out of his mind or completely forgot about having listed it 

3 minutes ago, jenius said:

People do this frequently, put an item up in their collection at a price that's really high just because they would sell at that level of someone really wanted it.

Well that I understand but this guy's is higher than unbroken ones also listed which makes it pretty bizarre.

4 minutes ago, Bolt said:

Just thought I’d mention it as there’s also one listed , from Japan, unbroken and in great shape for a little less..

@jenius have gotten your hands on one of these?

I got em all, though one had a scuff mark if I recall, probably toppled over from the loose waist. I think I own every Patlabor toy except one vinyl CMs. Maybe after votoms I'll start putting those on anymoon.

2 minutes ago, jenius said:

I got em all, though one had a scuff mark if I recall, probably toppled over from the loose waist. I think I own every Patlabor toy except one vinyl CMs. Maybe after votoms I'll start putting those on anymoon.

So since you're now my appointed senpai do you think I should go for the Yamato 2 or USA next?