On 8/15/2018 at 4:19 PM, Checkmate said:

It arrived a few days ago. So lucky I was able to get one because of your post.

39211581_998526556996319_3934315464770977792_o.jpg

Sweet, I think it was a leftover stock rather than reissue, so well done! 

20180820_175749_zpsbetvtnci.jpg

My Robot Spirits Griffon Labor arrived today. It's a nice figure, but I think I prefer the Revoltech, even though it's smaller. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2018 at 4:16 AM, Tober said:

Sweet, I think it was a leftover stock rather than reissue, so well done! 

20180820_175749_zpsbetvtnci.jpg

My Robot Spirits Griffon Labor arrived today. It's a nice figure, but I think I prefer the Revoltech, even though it's smaller. 

The Revoltech is quite good, especially compared to the Revoltech Ingrams. Something about this one didn't look so great to me and I've yet to pick it up, What did you dislike about the -Side Labor- version?

20 hours ago, Valkyrie Griffon said:

The Revoltech is quite good, especially compared to the Revoltech Ingrams. Something about this one didn't look so great to me and I've yet to pick it up, What did you dislike about the -Side Labor- version?

The overall proportions ang general playability. Revoltech Griffin was just more fun.

30 minutes ago, F-ZeroOne said:

Its not listed so it might be missing this:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/2733/MiniPato

I think it's in there as well-per the description:

"Special Features: Deleted Scenes; English Dubbed Episodes of Griffon Ressurected, SCHAFT'S Counterattack, The Greatest Showdown in History, and GAME OVER; MINIPATO 1, 2 & 3; Clean Opening Animation and Clean Closing Animation"

I caved and ordered a set.  Nothing says you're an aging nerd like seeing your favorite anime shows being sold in complete sets all at the same time.

On 8/31/2018 at 4:23 AM, danth said:

My sweet prince you have made my day. May your day be filled with sunshine, roses and cold beer.

All this incredible Patlabor goodness for less than 80 bucks is mind boggling. That's a tenth of what I paid for the Legend of Galactic Heroes boxset (which granted comes with double the content) or the cost of the Delta Walkure movie with the customs fee included.

Have preordered and will be looking forward to November.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Pretty, and BIG!!................... how many bank accounts will THAT beast empty?

Just now, jenius said:

1/35 isn't very large, that's the same as the Wave scale and the Wave looks pretty good also. Yamato was big at 1/24. My only threezero toy is the scopedog and I find their joint engineering rather dubious.

yea, I always forget that Labors are quite smaller than a Gundam-Suit.,..

1 hour ago, jenius said:

1/35 isn't very large, that's the same as the Wave scale and the Wave looks pretty good also. Yamato was big at 1/24. My only threezero toy is the scopedog and I find their joint engineering rather dubious.

I was excited thinking it would be 1/24 but this will be a nice alternative to the 1/35 kits in terms of playability. I built the kits and the joints just gets too creaky.

• 1 month later...

JUNE RELEASE (or re-release) for Patlabor Models - 

1/72 JGSDF AH HELLHOUND
     https://hlj.com/1-72-scale-real-mechanical-collection-jgsdf-ah-hellhound-kbykp-46   

1/72 Hannibal PKO version
     https://hlj.com/1-72-scale-real-mechanical-collection-hannibal-pko-ver-kbykp-51    

1/72 Hannibal JGSDF version
     https://hlj.com/1-72-scale-real-mechanical-collection-hannibal-jgsdf-ver-kbykp-102 

kbykp-46_10.jpg

kbykp-51_0.jpg

kbykp-102_0.jpg

Just now, Firefox said:

f-15.jpg

I've always wanted a 4-ship of the F-15Kai

On 2/14/2019 at 3:40 PM, Bobby said:

The closest I've seen is the Hasegawa Limited Edition 1/72 F-15 Active --> https://www.super-hobby.com/products/F15-Active-IFCS.html

That is the real life plane. Unfortunately Hasegawa didn't make the SMTD version instead of ACTIVE. The SMTD has a two directional vectoring, which will look even closer to the anime

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

I have the Yamato 1/24 Unit 1 coming Friday and I just wanted to say thank you guys for all of the information in this thread. It's legitimately the best Patlabor Collectible resource I've seen online.

Evil. Now you'll be forever looking for unit 2 :D

9 minutes ago, Duymon said:

Evil. Now you'll be forever looking for unit 2 :D

Haha nah. I actually had the opportunity to buy it along with the Unit 1 and passed for the USA color. I don't have the attachment to it  to justify it. I have the Wave W.H.A.M. and am just trying to figure out some stuff to fill out the detolf. I really want the Pit Road mobile unit.