13 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

I wish Bandai would do patlabor in their metal build line I'd by the crap out of a 1/35 MB X-0.

I'd take some Hi-Metal R, those labors would be awesome. Is there anything in the Metal Build line other then Gundam?

4 hours ago, Tking22 said:

I'd take some Hi-Metal R, those labors would be awesome. Is there anything in the Metal Build line other then Gundam?

Just Mazinger Z plus the Arbalest and Laevatein From Full Metal Panic.

10 hours ago, Tking22 said:

a full line in HMR would be cool, but if they only did the AV-98s or the X-0, I'd want them a little bigger (but not too big). hence Metal build.

• 1 month later...

Working through the TV series right now. I really wish we could move past recycles of the Ingrams and parts and get to...welll anything....pickel-kun, Phantom, Helldiver, Python, Peacemaker, Economy Ingrams, AV-02, roadrunner, Dauphin/Trainer, Atlas, Doshka, Type 98 Radha, Hannibal....agghghghgh...sooo many cool mechs in this series! Come on Bandai! Other than the web exclusives I've bought three of every piece so far, can't I have something new?!?!?

On 4/21/2018 at 10:57 PM, jenius said:

Well the Griffon is incoming and they did give us the Tyrant. I do agree though, would love to see them keep exploring. I'm one of the guys that has the CM's vinyl figures 'cause I love me some variety.

On 4/22/2018 at 9:31 AM, Big s said:

There’s also the Brocken labor

On 4/22/2018 at 10:44 AM, jenius said:

And Saturn!

Yeah...I know, lol.

patlabor.JPG

• 1 month later...

Looking around it seems the latest news was around a year ago with Ito confirming he is working on something that won't be realized anytime soon. Hopefully we will get a trailer and release date soon, hang in there!

I dunno... that Reboot short back in November was so exceptionally good that I am still foaming at the mouth for more. That really hit all of the sweet spots for me, so I am cautiously optimistic that EZY will be in the same vein.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, maybe you guys could help me out. I've had my Yamato Patlabor 1:24 in storage for years and recently taken it out for photos. But when I posed it the thing won't stand upright because of the waist joint  being too loose. I searched for solutions on Youtube but could not find any.

On 11/30/2017 at 8:23 PM, Valkyrie Griffon said:

Just FYI that is most likely the unpainted, unfinished model for that price. I have the completed, prepainted one and it is beautiful; main issue is Shinobu doesn't really stand on the car's rim like that and I had to position her on the base with the door open as if she was stepping out. Also Shinge slides off the back easily so I stuck him with the rear antenna between his legs and he stays on. Maybe I was supposed to glue them on but would rather not so I just use these work-arounds. Great set though, highly recommended for serious fans of the series.

There's one review of the item and it said that the figures are painted already. What do you guys think?

On 3/18/2010 at 5:32 AM, Twoducks said:

The above mentioned waist thing on unit 1 (that you can repair following a Yamato PDF) and that this summer you'll want to get this:

Yamato 1/24 Patlabor Type 98 Command Car. Summer release, price TBA

4437195345_e0be18c182.jpg

http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2010/03/gff...orn-gundam.html

Hi, do you know where I can find this PDF? i'm 8 years late to the game. LOL

• 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, SV2 said:

Here are the instructions:

AV_98 Instructions.pdf

You're supposed to use a piece of the white cloth that covered your Ingram, hope this helps

Oh, man! Thank you so much! This  is really helpful too because I’m thinking of repainting a severely yellowed CLAT I recently bought. THANK YOU!!!

On 6/21/2018 at 9:22 AM, Checkmate said:

There's one review of the item and it said that the figures are painted already. What do you guys think?

I think a picture is worth a thousand words, that's what I think.  ;)

fully-painted.thumb.jpg.8987a3aba7e0189dc0552d97047ffbd1.jpg

8 hours ago, jenius said:

Wow, that's a lot more invasive than I expected.

I'm lucky that mine don't have the waist issue.. well yet.  But I have one neck actuator that is broke and using a damaged one to replace the part.  Its tough getting the pin out and the clearances..

IMG_20180718_101159487.png

1 hour ago, tekering said:

I think a picture is worth a thousand words, that's what I think.  ;)

I agree, I have that one sitting on my shelf and it looks great..  Although I  think Noa looks a little small compared to the 1/24 figures..

10 hours ago, Checkmate said:

Oh, man! Thank you so much! This  is really helpful too because I’m thinking of repainting a severely yellowed CLAT I recently bought. THANK YOU!!!

Let us know how it goes, is the yellowing really bad?  Google says you can use Hydrogen peroxide, oxy laundry booster and some sunshine.. might work

Although you are not painting the whole thing, so might be easier to mask and paint.. 

On 7/18/2018 at 7:23 AM, SV2 said:

Let us know how it goes, is the yellowing really bad?  Google says you can use Hydrogen peroxide, oxy laundry booster and some sunshine.. might work

Although you are not painting the whole thing, so might be easier to mask and paint.. 

yellowing is bad. I'm still undecided if i'll pull everything apart then paint or as you suggested masking it. Yup, i'll post progress pictures.