I will totally grab an AV-X0. When I was a kid and mail-order was still done by snail-mail and bank-checks I ordered an Ingram and they sent me a Zero instead and I was still happy... lol.

I hope this sells well and maybe they'll look into the peacemakers so that I can finally throw my CM's peacemaker in the trash where it belongs :p

NY was the cheapest at like 5200-ish yen.  I nabbed a zero. Can't wait for the econo ingrams and maybe the helldiver and phantom one day.

Now that the Zero is coming out, I wonder if they'll re-release unit 1 and 2 in Movie Colors?

Edited by Duymon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today I just got an e-mail from NY saying my Saturn Labors are being released 10 days earlier on 7/21. Woo hoo. Can't wait for my pair of Saturns to arrive :D

The Brocken labor is awesome btw. It doesn't have as good leg mobility as the Ingrams but it's still 10000000000000x better than the CM's piece of doodoo.

WP_20170624_20_00_58_Pro.thumb.jpg.3cd57cdd6d4f4f222406568308ca06ce.jpg

I really hope after the AVX-0 they delve into other Schaft labors like the Griffin and Phantom. Also hope we get a release date on the Econo Ingrams , Ingram unit 3 and hopefully some news on the Helldiver.

• 2 weeks later...

Overall I am really pleased with this line; in fact right now I'm not even buying Valkyries and only following Patlabor this year. Mostly because my collection is out of control and I am trying to moderate, lol. For poops and giggles I took a photo of the Ingram 2 since it came in two versions and there is a bit of confusion about it (watermarked so some Chinese Bootlegger on Ebay can't steal my pic without spending a bunch of time in photoshop). While both were Tamashii Web Exclusives the box with the Ohta-Rage pose is the "basic" Ingram 2 unit and the box with the shotgun pose is the more limited variant that includes the paint gun and command car. My little guy loves helping me "build a robot" with these; his way of saying put the accessories with them and find a spot on the shelves. Can't wait for the Saturn (amazed it is even happening) and really hopeful for the previously teased Phantom and whatever else might be coming. Has the Helldiver been confirmed? Or just rumored?

PatlaborIngram2.jpg

Really want this because I own all of the Yamatos.. but pity it's just a static Vinyl kit...a major minus for me...
And one I'll have to paint myself too, which I sorely lack the skills for...(though I could just coat a base, and spray an even coat with  can since it's mostly black, grey and white). 

Its pose is not even that great.  If it was throwing a strike of some sort I'd get one to dance with my Ingrams, but as it is, it's just boring.

It's got me thinking though:  how would one go about dissecting it and using the pieces for a custom "skeleton" of sorts to make a full action custom figure.  Maybe by using a MG Gundam kit internal frame and cloth bits for the joints?  Meh, just another expensive project I'd have no time for.

Edited by Valkyrie Hunter D

Yeah, have to pass on the Zero kit also. Don't have the time or experience to make it turn out nice. Put my Saturn on the shelf with the others, will post some pics probably tomorrow. Had to wait for my little guy to "help" me "build" it. Saturn is pretty solid feeling, legs and knees work much better than the Ingrams which catch on themselves when trying to get them out of a bent position sometimes. Really darkly colored compared to all the other figures, needs to be in a well lit spot or you just about don't see detail. Also shield pops off real easy, so once you have it on solid don't touch that darned thing! But super cool looking.

19 minutes ago, Tober said:

It's an unpainted, unassembled vinyl kit. So you might be able to achieve a more dynamic pose, but you would need good modeling skills to put it together properly.

That's just the thing, I don't have the proper skills to mod the thing into a more dynamic, fixed pose.  If I was going to do something that foolhardy, I might as well just take it one step further by cutting up the armor pieces and sticking them onto an articulated inner frame to make an action figure.  

Yeah it was pretty much guaranteed we'd have a unit 3. Wonder what happened to that labor carrier that it was shown with way back.

For those that can't read the contents, it has the usual Hands, wrist extension, etc.

What's unique is it also comes with 2x training shields and a Magnum Revolver (it's listed literally as "Big revolver" in the parts list)

Also listed is parts for the Initial version of Unit 3, but I don't recall what those would look like

It's a must-buy for me. I've gotten everything from patlabor thus far.

Edited by Duymon

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, dyowelb said:

Where can I order these exclusives in the US, webstore?

For some reason they aren't available in the US Bandai webshop so you'd have to import it via places like Anime Export (http://www.anime-export.com/product/37016) or Nippon-yasan (https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/21916-robot-damashii-side-labor-ingram-3-limited-edition.html)

Since it's an exclusive and there's no whole-saler discounts the exclusive stuff is marked up and a little pricey, but all orders are pretty much guaranteed stock