Bandai needs to do more reissues

amptor

Bandai needs to reissue more than just the 1/55s. Although they still do need to release the rest of the 1/55s. They need to reissue the HCMs and ARII's model kits. And, if they have them, the 1/144 destroids and the 1/240 Monster. And the GBP. And, if they have it, the destroid conversion kit (I'd buy 5). So they need to reissue everything, except for the 1/100s (which Banpresto has taken care of).

Here's to wishfull thinking that Bandai will reissue the Strike, Elint, Ostrich and GBP-1S armor :unsure:

Maybe they'll re-release for the anniversary.

Yes, reissue the rare 1/55's, and the M&Ms, hopefully with super armour!

:huh: Bandai did release the M&Ms, just not with super armor.

The HCMs will never be released. IIRC, the molds were destroyed. (In a fire, I believe, but it could have been something else)

I've heard several HCM horrific ends to their molds; fire is a new one to me. I've heard that they were stored improperly and heat had warped the molds and another one was it was left under the sun. If Bandai had to do it all over again they should get rid of the swing bar transformation and implement the new Yammie's 1/48 version on their 1/72.

Well back to the topic at hand, Bandai should release (patiently waiting) for their 1/72 destroids kits. I can't see myself buying an $80 to $100 for these lack luster kits. If they don't listen to fans then I hope they give up the licence and give it to Hasegawa.

I've heard some of those, too. My favorite, though, is the one that asserts that someone dropped them and they broke!

Bandai should sut recast the HCM molds and make new armor... release every valk with a set of armor, put it in a SOC box, add the thigh twist of the MPC,add styrofoam and then sell for 50$!!!! worth every penny!!!

I agree bring on the reisue 1/55s

if they can mae a trillion mazingers in different sizes then they sure as hell release a 1/55 valk in jsut that scale

Bandai should also experiment and test out reissuing other stuff, not just Macross. They should try Takara's approach to their reissued toylines like Transformers, the Brave Robots and Microman.

Sadly, the old Bandai/Popy Godaikins may never be reissued but pushing for revamped 1970s robots under the SOCs showed more promise.

In the case of Macross toys, they should give all the 1/55s Super/Strike Armour as a motivator to get people to buy, rather than remake the old Takatoku/Bandai sets in a new box. Joke Machines, Destroid Conversion Kits and the Macross toys are very sought. They should go for it.

i'm still keeping my fingers cross for VF-1S Strike, VT-1, VE-1 and GBP.

yes, bandai "owes" these to us.

Again, IIRC, Bandai never issued the GBP. So in a way they don't owe us this. :( It would be nice though if they did.