Small meet in Shanghai

Well, the famous Sebastian and I met up today over at Pudong. I scored a MG Flight Griffon for $35 USD and he scored some items that would nearly get him killed by his wife. ;) Sebastian and I had lunch which he was nice enough to pick up the tab :) I owe him for that one. He has a nice collection of Macross as well as Gundams. His apartment was nice. We discuss who he met like Eternal_D and the Hong Kong bunch (Neova, Graham, etc.) This man has some good tips about modeling weathering and all including basic tips. I will learn more from as he shows me when meet up again. I hope we met up soon as I am getting more money for the toy hunts. (no more valks though Sebastian is sure I will not stop by toy binge. :ph34r: ) His Mandarin is way better than mine as I try to convert from Cantonese to Mandarin.

Here's a pic of us in the mall across the street from the Pearl Tower.

post-894-1165058869_thumb.jpg

How was it dude? Toy Shopping haven? I'll make a note to only be around when you guys are there, I know no Cantonese or Mandarin at all. :D

It was ok. At least I know where to get it. From what I hear from my people in Shanghai, there are more stores *I think* so he said. And here is Sebastian's Gunbuster:

post-894-1165108555_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Cool. I met up Graham and Noel last year in HongKong. It is always fun to meet up mwers folks.

Between, is Sebastian a "BeanCounter" (Finance person). I noticed some finance books in the shelf :)

So Godzilla, what are the toys that you haul from Shanghai? :D