VF-3000 Crusader custom lineart

grebo guru

The VF-3000 Crusader. I've always been interested in it, ever since I saw the images of the "Advanced Valkyrie" in one of the old Studio Nue Entertainment Bibles. I was glad to see a cleaned-up image in the the Kawamori Design Works book, but I hate the new gunpod! The old one was much cooler looking, so I swapped it back in. Also, I'll be doing alternate heads, and here's one already.

More to come.

Grebo!

post-4460-1164678480_thumb.jpg

post-4460-1164678509_thumb.jpg

Okay, I've been doing some coloring. Attached are three versions of the Crusader: left, to right, the first is a close approximation of the color scheme for the original VF-3000 from the aborted "Advanced Valkyrie" project, as shown in Entertainment Bible #6; the other two are close approximations of Millia's & Max's color schemes (I believe) from Macross M3. There's another color scheme for the VF-3000 in EB#6 as well, but it's really really ugly and lame, so I didn't bother with it. Annnnyway, here y'all go. More later!

Greebs

post-4460-1165194461_thumb.jpg

post-4460-1165194494_thumb.jpg

post-4460-1165194515_thumb.jpg

Edited by grebo guru