Sony Playstation Portable Thread

twich

Articles are saying Original Rondo and SOTN will be unlockables...ugh I hope not. :unsure:

I hope not either. I could handle the original Rondo being an unlockable but SOTN should be available from the start since they are revamping the voices, etc.

I hope not either. I could handle the original Rondo being an unlockable but SOTN should be available from the start since they are revamping the voices, etc.

Ya if they are redoing SOTN why would they "hide" it?

I'll miss "What is a man" "Have at you"(or something like that)

Maybe they'll include dual audio so we can have the original mess :lol:

I wonder if this remake of SOTN will later become a PS3 download?

• 3 weeks later...

Just picked up Metal Slug Anthology. Awesome. too bad I'm terrible at these games lol

Thankfully there's optional infinite continues... Its out at EB/Gamestop now. Should be at other stores like Best Buy next week.

Articles are saying Original Rondo and SOTN will be unlockables...ugh I hope not. :unsure:

Why the "ugh?" If the arranged Rondo is a straight port of the original (replacing the old 2D with 3D), it'll be well worth beating. Plus, it can be beaten in one sitting, it's not like you'll have to wait a long time :)

What I want to know is if the cut scenes from original Rondo will be redubbed by Americans or just subtitled (I'm hoping it's the latter!).

I must admit, I've got the first PSP SOCOM, and I'm really not impressed with it... I like realistic stuff more, but I find SOCOM simply frustrating... not very fun, and kind of a drag to play... by the time you figure out the objectives and die enough times, it feels like a chore.

FTB2 has a better replay value to it than the first one did. Better weapons, more actions, controls allow for more actions now too. I just wish they'd design a controller add on that can be plugged into the USB mini port on the back that would allow us to have TWO analog controls and FOUR shoulder buttons.

I just read a mag earlier (can't remember the name) that showed screen shots of CV-X, and it looks bad a$$! The graphics are really nice and gives a nice 3D feel to it (but stays 2D). It also said that the game will dubbed, not subtitled.

Its probably the new EGM. I saw pics in there last night. I've seen some online too.

• 5 weeks later...

now that prices have dropped, im thinking of picking up a psp.

but mostly i want it for playing mp3, web browsing and playing roms like nes, snes and genensis.

anyone know a good website that can teach me this stuff?

• 1 month later...

i am not to interested in a rtype strategy if it was a true shooter i would be all over it.

chris

yea its a strategy game, you take turns and the ships shoot back and forth at each other this is what i am undertsanding , on the page where they show the first boss from rtype one you can see the hexegon grid for when you make your move, i am not to intersted in this game :(

chris

• 1 month later...

yup dracula x and ghost n goblins are awesome i cannot wait to play these on my tv. i just bought a 50 inch lcd so it is going to rock

chris