So I'm...

JBO's is awesome. :D

*laughs*

And lemme tell ya, that damn hippie wouldn't EVER quit playing his freaking guitar. It'd be 2AM, I'd be trying to finish an essay due the next day, and he'd be behind me shouting "LISTEN TO MY SONG!"

I'd've never noticed the title if you hadn't pointed it out, though.

I wanna be a victim dammit!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

You asked for it! :lol:

You can't go off on abusive, name-calling, tirades and threaten physical harm to those with whom you disagree without some repercussion! ;)

I hate threads about member titles, cuz then people start fishing for them. It's useless to me cuz I already got the awesome one I wanted. :p

Don't be coy. You know you love it when members try to ingratiate themselves on you :)

Besides, I blame you for the state of this thread anyway :):lol::p

I wanna be a victim dammit!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

You can't go off on abusive, name-calling, tirades and threaten physical harm to those with whom you disagree without some repercussion! ;)

Damn... that's harsh...althought he did ask for it.

I'm sure that'll keep members from posting a 'Who do I have to blow to get a custom title around here!'reply. :D

Don't be coy. You know you love it when members try to ingratiate themselves on you :)

Besides, I blame you for the state of this thread anyway :):lol::p

You can blame me when the next person to try to ingratiate me gets the title "FIRECROTCH!" :lol:

Thanks! My wife said something very similar to me today. In all fairness, maybe I did go on a bit of a verbal rampage but this was no mere disagreement. The way I take care of my family was under attack, as well as my work ethic. Everyone has there right to their opinions, and I respect that. But when it gets nasty like that discussion was, I felt I had the right. Anyway, I actually like new title. It's better than "Spongebob's life partner". ;) However, in a sick deeply disturbed sense I wonder how that is anatomically possible, and begs the question: Who's on top?