It cooperates in creation of the MACROSS organization site in the worl

a song of the milky way

Although the MACROSS series becomes the 25th anniversary, exchange also wants to open a

site on a grand scale previously with the MACROSS fan in the world. Then, it hits

establishing and a member is under collection. Since the illustration of original MACROSS,

the sound MID of the MACROSS series, etc. is used for creation of a site, please lend power

by all means for everybody's site. Since it lives in Japan now, please contact me by e-

mail.

In addition, I work on a sequel signature of Macross 7 now in sites establishing. You had

better have a character just resembles it, and first Lynn Minmay revives and compete with

Bassara before because you do not change with OVA dynamite 7 with a work of Macross 7. And

the 25th anniversary work is not newly better for a work name either. After all should be

glad of one having Mr. Tetsu Amino low of supervision do it same as a previous work. But if

it is possible for a site in a signature to have the production staff of Macross look

wanting to be active by all means first, please write in at an online signature corner by

all means.

Organization site representative :plala7

If there are those to send works, such as a question and an illustration, by e-mail, send from here by all means.

mail:knightsky@khaki.plala.or.jp

Edited by a song of the milky way

I think our friend here would be better off just posting in his native tongue. Surely then one of our multi-lingual members could translate his messages for him. As it is, by using a translator, there's not much hope of anyone understanding his posts. Those translators just don't work well enough yet

• 2 weeks later...

[mixi] マクロス7復活署名の家

http://mixi.jp/view_community.pl?id=1518503

この掲示板だけでは参加者が募れないので、日本のソーシャル・ネットワーキングサイトに入っています。

mixiã®ãƒ¡ãƒ³ãƒã˜ã‚ƒãªã„人ãŒãã®ãƒ‘ージを見ãˆã¸ã‚“。mixiã®ãƒ›ãƒ¼ãƒ ã ã‘見ãˆã¾ã™ã€‚残念やãªã€‚

ãŠå‹§ã‚ã¯ã‚‚ã£ã¨å°ã•ã„ç°¡å˜ãªæ—¥æœ¬èªžã®æ–‡ã‚’訳者ã—ã¦ã€‚訳者 ソフトã¯ã¾ã é›£ã—ã„文法を出æ¥ã²ã‚“。頑張ã£ã¦ã‚„ã­ã€‚

For those that don't know, Mixi is a (or the) Japanese social networking site. I would guess that it's the same as, or similar to myspace (though as I haven't visited myspace, I'm guesstimating on what I know of the two sites.)

Edited by sketchley

• 2 weeks later...

How about doing the social networking site in Japan happily with everybody, the MACROSS fan who is present in Japan, and seeing it, since the name and mail address are transmitted to a contractor and I have mail of admission procedure transmitted, when your name and mail address can surely be sent to my mail, since it is a friend invitation system?

日本のソーシャル・ネットワーキングサイトは友達招待制なので、ぜひあなたの名前とメールアドレスを私のメールに送っていただけたら、その名前とメールアドレスを業者に送信して入会手続きのメールを送信してもらうので、日本にいるマクロスファンの皆と楽しくやって見てはいかがでしょう。

mailaddress

knightsky@khaki.plala.or.jp

post-4277-1165477845_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Although the MACROSS series becomes the 25th anniversary, exchange also wants to open a

site on a grand scale previously with the MACROSS fan in the world. Then, it hits

establishing and a member is under collection. Since the illustration of original MACROSS,

the sound MID of the MACROSS series, etc. is used for creation of a site, please lend power

by all means for everybody's site. Since it lives in Japan now, please contact me by e-

mail.

In addition, I work on a sequel signature of Macross 7 now in sites establishing. You had

better have a character just resembles it, and first Lynn Minmay revives and compete with

Bassara before because you do not change with OVA dynamite 7 with a work of Macross 7. And

the 25th anniversary work is not newly better for a work name either. After all should be

glad of one having Mr. Tetsu Amino low of supervision do it same as a previous work. But if

it is possible for a site in a signature to have the production staff of Macross look

wanting to be active by all means first, please write in at an online signature corner by

all means.

Organization site representative :plala7

If there are those to send works, such as a question and an illustration, by e-mail, send from here by all means.

Okay I think I might actually know what he's talking about [having to deal with the bosses four year old], I think the fist part is that he wants to start a newsletter possibly connected to his site.

And the second part I think he's saying that he's making a sequel, whether a fan-fic or a actual show or what isn't being stated. After that I'm not sure possibly Minmei popping out of a wormhole or something to have a singing fight with Basara?