The Ghost pic thread

Dante74

Wow!

I can't wait to get one!

Thanks for posting pics, I hope you don't mind if I post them on another message board, props to you of course. :D

Mod Edit---normally I'm not picky on quoted images, but that is an entire page's worth of scrolling for pics that were posted 1 post ago.

those who got it please comment on the durablility of the shoulders joint.

I am sure everyone of us like to know every single one of the batch is "fixed" :ph34r:

plus some mini or major review if possible :lol:

My little comment...

Good thing is that the shoulder joint on the Shine's one dose not feel loose any more... ^_^

In battroid mode, even with Ghost attached, it is able the stand In Battroid mode without any support , but it also limits the posablity a lot. <_<

Pulling out the rear landing gear is pain in the ass... almost broke my nail :wacko:

Edited by Swoosh

My little comment...

Good thing is that the shoulder joint on the Shine's one dose not feel loose any more... ^_^

In battroid mode, even with Ghost attached, it is able the stand In Battroid mode without any support , but it also limits the posablity a lot. <_<

Pulling out the rear landing gear is pain in the ass... almost broke my nail :wacko:

thank u for the input :)

I saw yr battroid pics on toysdaily.(very nicely takan again !)

small request , can u post a picture of the battroid holding the gunpod; arms stretched gunpod parallel to ground ?

another comment contributed by recon :(that is u are able to handpick yr combo set)

"you may want to check for the paint job on the chest stripes..spotted a few pieces with overspray. As for checking the paint job for the chest stripes...just peep below the ghost at a 45 degree angle at both left/right side (as u lift up the box flaps) "

thank u for the input :)

I saw yr battroid pics on toysdaily.(very nicely takan again !)

small request , can u post a picture of the battroid holding the gunpod; arms stretched gunpod parallel to ground ?

another comment contributed by recon :(that is u are able to handpick yr combo set)

"you may want to check for the paint job on the chest stripes..spotted a few pieces with overspray. As for checking the paint job for the chest stripes...just peep below the ghost at a 45 degree angle at both left/right side (as u lift up the box flaps) "

Here is the Battroid mode pics:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Too bad I have already tranform it back to fighter mode... so... regarding holding gunpod shot, I will try a few days later...

Lucky the paint job on mine is very good! B))

The Shin VF-0A combo looks great. Good detail with the painting.

Glad the fins are folded may get a VF-0 that still has the tail spikes.

Like that the "sensor" for the stand alone ghost is included.

Too bad the white tanks were not included so the Ghost can be mounted on the VF-0S.

Looks to be the only reason to buy the stand alone.

WOW! great pictures! Yamato does really go out of their way to make the thing looks the way it should...

I must go rob a bank now...see you in 10 to 20 years....HAHAHA!!

rofl easy man easy, just sell the car or the girlfriend or something!!!!!! I CANNOT STAND TO LOOK

AT THESE PICS! I BLIND MYSELF FROM THEM, I WANT TO SEE IT FIRSTHAND!!!!! 4 more days!!!!!

The Shin VF-0A combo looks great. Good detail with the painting.

Glad the fins are folded may get a VF-0 that still has the tail spikes.

Like that the "sensor" for the stand alone ghost is included.

Too bad the white tanks were not included so the Ghost can be mounted on the VF-0S.

Looks to be the only reason to buy the stand alone.

I think the stand alone is worth to get too, the shape is beatiful, remind me the Yukikaze...

post-81-1180918492_thumb.jpg

Yes, I agree that those pics are awesome, but was it necessary to quote/repost all four pics on your reply - especially with each pic being over 250KB in size?

the pics only go on your cache once... its not a crime. no one else complains so just leave it alone already.

Just got my set in and it is sweet ! ! ! !

Will post pics soon (they might not look as good as swoosh's though. . .) :lol::D:rolleyes:

Edited by DARKWIND

For anti-glare it should be painted but looking at the box art for the Hasegawa VF-0 with Ghost it is not. Need to dig up the DVD's and take a look.

Is the circled area supposed to be painted black or not? Image on left is Yamato production sample taken from their website.

I noticed the same thing.

The canopy is also a different color, gray instead of black.

Yes, it is in grey, actually many painted area on the upper body are different from the first VF-0A here and there...

The canopy, the white stripes, cheek of the robot head, nose cone (this one I am not sure if it is just because of batch error), also all grey paint on Shin has a higher contrast compare with the previous one...

From the boxart of the hasegawa, nopes the anti glare of the VF-0A with ghost booster isnt painted..so no QC problem on this one. My only gripes is that the base color of grey should be closer to that of the secondary grey. Other than that, its a beautiful specimen to own..adding to that the lightning stripes on pilot's helmet is more detailed and nicer

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by recon

Just got my stand alone Ghost today. I'm expecting to recieve the Shin/combo later this week or early next week, I'll post pics when i have it.

From the boxart of the hasegawa, nopes the anti glare of the VF-0A with ghost booster isnt painted..so no QC problem on this one. My only gripes is that the base color of grey should be closer to that of the secondary grey. Other than that, its a beautiful specimen to own..adding to that the lightning stripes on pilot's helmet is more detailed and nicer

Hasegawa doesn't dictate what's canon in the Macross universe do they? :huh:

Edited by Dante74

Wow ... that is just stunning.

Found out the post office tried to deliver this to my house yesterday ... of course I wasn't home and they want a signature, forcing me to go pick it up at the post office before they return it to sender (HLJ - eek!).

NB4 you rock!!!

Ya' know that looks hot!

Man I'm thinking of sending you my ghost for an all black custom.