The Ghost pic thread

Dante74

I have a question for anyone that own the stand alone Ghost. Is the Ghost very light in weight? The reason I'm asking is that I just can't imagine the VF-0A standing up straight without something to support it with all the added weight of the Ghost on its back.

Yes, the ghost is very light weight. I had no problem getting my 0A to stand up straight in battroid mode. The ghost holds quite well in that mode even though it just kind of dangles there. The only mode that concerns me is gerwalk mode since almost the entire weight of the ghost is sitting on the extended tailfin/backpack section. I'm probably just being paranoid.

I have no problems removing the top panel now that I filed down the bottom side of the edges. I really like the ghost now that I've time to admire it in my display.

Yes, it's just out today. Well it is here in Hong Kong.

Graham

Damn! ! ! !

(Insert DR. Claw voice) I'll get you next time Graham, NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Well it was nice to be first if only for just a week.

Do you have yours yet G-man?. . .

Edited by DARKWIND

If it just got out today in China, online retailers will probably be getting it by mid-june. Oh well all the better my wallet is suffering enough as it is.

Yamato Macross products don't hit the shelves in the US... a few notable US online toy retailers import Yamato products (BBTS and yesanimation are my two favorites) but these items do not get released domestically. The only Yamato thing I've ever seen in a US brick and mortar store was a 1/12 Scopedog...

HLJ says my order has shipped, should have it the set in about a week. . . :D

Thanks for the link. The Garlands look interesting but appears not to be transformable. Anyone knows which company is the Graland from ?

Yeah, I noticed those as well, don't know who produces them. They look kind of small.

In theory yes, although I haven't handled one yet to verify.

Graham

good to hear from the man himself but since there haven't been much testimonials from others, guess i'll have to wait. but i think some fellow singaporeans have already gotten them and the retailers i visited haven't had any complaints so i may be breaking my wallet soon. :p

Got my two sets today.

Damn, these are small and yet so big on price. The quality is outstanding! :)

Love the black. It goes better with the 0S. I might have to buy a second and do the same.

vanpang, Could you edit the images out of your quote please? thanks!

Mine is on a plane somewhere between Japan and Europe right now. I've gotten an extra Detolf and I've re-arranged my stuff a bit to make room for all the upcoming releases. Can't wait to see that new Detlof all filled up! ^_^

*EDIT*

nightmareB4macross, great work on the black Ghost. Looks much more anime correct than the original light gray.

Edited by Dante74

very well taken pics from a fellow forumer at sgcollect (singer high)

IPB Image

IPB Image

couldn't help posing here, they are so lovely :)

Already have the first release 0A, but after seeing these pic, I rush to the toy store near me and picked one up, all happened within 20 mins... shall post some pic later... :lol: