The Soul of Chogokin thread!

Fort Max

More great SOC news!!!!!!!

UFO GRENDIZER Box Set will be restocked in Sept 2007!!!!!!!!!!! Lucky, I didn't dive into bidding the Grendizer with those crazy Ebay/Yahoo JP price!!!!!! ^_^

And more pics of Iron Gear, but the ship mode dosen't excite me as much as the robot mode.

post-3608-1183639293_thumb.jpgpost-3608-1183639110_thumb.jpgpost-3608-1183639152_thumb.jpgpost-3608-1183639141_thumb.jpg

Pic Source: Toys Kingdom

Edited by Mowe

More great SOC news!!!!!!!

And more pics of Iron Gear, but the ship mode dosen't excite me as much as the robot mode.

Pic Source: Toys Kingdom

I'm interested in finding out what GX-41 "Big Combiner Robot" might be. Godmarz or something???

I'm interested in finding out what GX-41 "Big Combiner Robot" might be. Godmarz or something???

i missed out on the grendizer so this is good news for me

I sure wasnt gonna spend the cash on eBay auctions or this one.

I was tempted but theres just so much out there thats worth buying

what ever comes out ast GX-41 i hope it big

My money is on Daltanious but I'll be happy with God Maz too.

For those whom missed out the Aoshima Shin Getter (original colour) and does not want to pay $200+ on Ebay, here is the next best thing: Weather version will be out on Sept . The only question is: which wing type will it be :rolleyes:

post-3608-1184149779_thumb.jpg

Source: diabolos from Robot Japan

Oh, and I forgot the neo Getter Weather Version too. I kind of like it, the original non weather scheme was a bit flat for me (l like the sparkle version better, though). Then we are told that there will be the black version of Neo Getter follow soon. Aoshima is killing us....

post-3608-1184150318_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mowe

I am pretty sure it is out, I think I have seen them on Yahoo JP. But do you really want to get the Spec knowing the groin problem??

Any more news on the special Berserker SOC Eva-01, wether it's out or if it's available to pre-order guys?

Anyone here gonna go grab it? Perhaps the new movie version SOC Evas will have some decent extras?

For those whom missed out the Aoshima Shin Getter (original colour) and does not want to pay $200+ on Ebay, here is the next best thing: Weather version will be out on Sept . The only question is: which wing type will it be :rolleyes:

post-3608-1184149779_thumb.jpg

Source: diabolos from Robot Japan

cool

any idea when this will be up for pre-order ? I didnt see it on HLJ (not yet). Any suggestions on other places to look for it

Saw this first on BBTS but heres a link with better pics of the SIC movie realization spiderman and black costume spidey

http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cg...show_article=62

I am pretty sure it is out, I think I have seen them on Yahoo JP. But do you really want to get the Spec knowing the groin problem??

Hmm, so you think they would not have fixed that by now? k.

Well i sure hope the new SOC line will be fixed, seeing how they look very similar to the recently released new line of SOC Evas....

Anyone getting the new SOC movie version Evas?

man i didnt even know it was going to be available. saw it on bbts that the hyper dyanmite mazinger and scrander was on Preorder and now the preorder is sold out. i havent seen anywhere else so but i'll be on the look out for it. oh and if any body see this or the Great mazinger available somewhere let me know too.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.as...amp;company=380

I just got my re-release Zambot and Getter set. Now I have to figure out how I can sneak them onto the shelves without getting caught. :o

just take some out and say you need to wipe them down for dust or something and then add in the new ones

i jus got the zanbot too its still boxed and I'm waiting on the getter set to arrive any day now.

if they do the gx-04 and gx-04b grendizer and the boss borot gx-10b then I'll be super happy.

Hey Guppy & M73, does the re-issue Zambot have a better ankle design 9so it can pose better)? I heard there was an issue with the posability of the 1st release.

Guppy, surely the women can't tell the difference between a Getter and a Zambot, to them they all look red, just like the way we don't keep track of their shoes...lol.... :blink:

Edited by Mowe

Hey Guppy & M73, does the re-issue Zambot have a better ankle design 9so it can pose better)? I heard there was an issue with the posability of the 1st release.

Guppy, surely the women can't tell the difference between a Getter and a Zambot, to them they all look red, just like the way we don't keep track of their shoes...lol.... :blink:

i still havent opened them yet hopefully tomorrow i'll get a chance and post pics i wasnt aware of any issues with the ankles on these. Hmm something to look out for.

sent you a pm about some other stuff

Besides the Pilot (mmm Maria Freed yummmmmmmm) i can't bring myself to liking the Grendizer. :(

Funny how i have 3 figures/statues of Maria already haha. I love her flight suit design. Just appeals to me.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Well I'm not sure of the old version's issues but it can have its feet in an A-stance with the feet planted on the ground. Hip articulation is pretty shameful though.

and you're right Mowe - I've had it out on the coffee table all week and wife has said nothing.. She thinks its my Combattler or Voltes toy.. hehe.

I got the getter set today and opened up the ingram 1 & 2 pretty cool figure. my friend has my camera so no pics <_<

I really havent tested out the pose-ability of the ingram but its heavy and looks great. and nope still haven't opened the zanbot ....hold on .....well the ankles dont really move around , he can tap his foot , but ankle movement is limited. overall its a cool figure i imagine its the same as the 1st release.

not that i know what that was like

Edited by Macross73

Hey guys, I just heard that the Dynamite Mazinger is really not the best built toy out there. Somebody on robot Japan said double sided tapes were used on the fist :blink:

for those that are interested HLJ has posted a pre-order for the next version of dynamite Gohkin Mazinger

http://www.hlj.com/product/OHT00096

Edited by Mowe

Actually, I think you got yourself a clever wife...he...he... :D

and you're right Mowe - I've had it out on the coffee table all week and wife has said nothing.. She thinks its my Combattler or Voltes toy.. hehe.

Actually, I think you got yourself a clever wife...he...he... :D

well she IS smarter than me so she probably does know but is being gracious in letting me think she doesn't. :D

Hey guys, I just heard that the Dynamite Mazinger is really not the best built toy out there. Somebody on robot Japan said double sided tapes were used on the fist :blink:

yes and no. the inner body is die cast . the head shoulders and so on are all vinyl/plastic so its more of a kit. it includes double sided tape to keep the upper arms , fore-arms , thighs , and lower leg from sliding up and down. the head fits onto a ball joint and has some movement. the fists and feet also attach to a ball joint . See the pic and check post 512 of this thread I like the figure. as far as die cast content yes it doesn't have a lot. but the figure does look nice and its one i dont mind picking up on a regular bassis b/c i cant tarnish any metal and its fun to play with

post-3216-1185171450_thumb.jpg

I really like mine, he is has great articulation and can do some cool poses, much more than SOC versions. But he feels more like an action figure, but still reasonably heavy its a great combination. Most of the inner skeleton is diecast and it works very well when you add the adhesive strips. Bigger than SOC versions too, he looks cartoony like the manga, but cool.

GX-39, 18000 yen, November

what is that anyhow it looks familiar

Wow, that GX-39 sculpt exceeds my expectation, it looks like Arnie in SOC metal, can't wait to see more!!!!