Halloween 2006

Gaijin

Wow you make bags? Why not just give out handfuls? It would be less time consuming.

Easier to judge how many kids come by. Plus, when you give handfuls you usually wind up giving un-even amounts to kids. On a side note, 400 bags given this year and it wasn't enough...the handfuls of loose candy then went into play for about 20 or so more kids in the last 30 mins or so before the garage door went down and all the stuff turned off.

Edited by Gaijin

My wife and I basically stayed home... no one had any parties so we did not get to dress up. Against my better judgement I bought a bag of candy on the way home halloween night and turned on the porch light to see how many kids we'd get. We got one, only one. Not too shocking though as we live in a brand new development way out in the sticks and I think only one house in this whole place has kids and I think it was that couple with their kid that came by. I think I gave the kid like ten candy bars... heh. The remainder got taken to the VA by my wife. Go I guess halloween is officially dead to us now. :(

My wife and I basically stayed home... no one had any parties so we did not get to dress up. Against my better judgement I bought a bag of candy on the way home halloween night and turned on the porch light to see how many kids we'd get. We got one, only one. Not too shocking though as we live in a brand new development way out in the sticks and I think only one house in this whole place has kids and I think it was that couple with their kid that came by. I think I gave the kid like ten candy bars... heh. The remainder got taken to the VA by my wife. Go I guess halloween is officially dead to us now. :(

Gotcha beat. We had 2 kids show up. :lol: And my neighborhood was busy with kids except my street lol. My wife and I went out to dinner since it was our wedding anniversary.

Thanks! My head is completely bald so it was a wig. The costume was bought completely at thrift stores except the wig and the gloves. I only wish I had time to add a propeller blade and handlbars to the hat :)

:lol: awesome! How much hair gel did you use, or was that a wig?