Graham's Sig

EXO

Someone probably said this already but here's my guess:

flap flap flap can either refer to ostrich or sv-51. Defintiely not a monster, TV VF-1s or a yf-21. And...

in one post G rules out the possibility of 2 seaters from Yamato. And...

in one post he refers to one of 8 aforementioned comments as being prophetic. One of whom suggested a plan of alternating between macross 0 and macross plus properties.

Just simple speculation, nothing more

harry

He just ruled out the possibility of Yamato making a VF-1D, not any more two-seaters.

People are definately expecting a VF-0D to come from them sometime soon, and the YF-19 FAST Pack set coming out adds the second seat to the -19, so there's another two-seater as well.

YF-21 wings does have the ability to fold up/down, but in the anime i seldom see it "flapping" So im guessing the SV-51 is most likely to be the next 1/60 to be done, which maybe followed by M+ YF-21 or VF-11B..and for the grand finale, VF-0D!

my guess is they're going to back and forth between license so they don't burn out the fans like they did with the VF-1's. its a smart move on their part since it keeps everybody interested instead of catering to just one show and making other fans wait.

i.e. if you like macplus but hated zero, you don't have to wait til they get done with all the zero toys to get a toy from macplus.

my guess is they're going to back and forth between license so they don't burn out the fans like they did with the VF-1's. its a smart move on their part since it keeps everybody interested instead of catering to just one show and making other fans wait.

i.e. if you like macplus but hated zero, you don't have to wait til they get done with all the zero toys to get a toy from macplus.

This is silly but ...what's the raven you guys are referring too?

Let's go back and review everthing that was in his sig.

- guess what I am getting tonight? (Could it be possible that he got a prototype of the SV-51 that early? early october)

- It's big. (This comment got this thread started. Is an SV-51 big? I wouldn't know)

- 2007_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _! (Could be anything IMO)

- flap flap flap. (another possible hint pointing towards the SV-51? :mellow: )

- Watch this space! (Could this possibly mean some official info is coming soon?)

An SV-51 would freakin' rock, I hope that's what's next.

I do wish that they would revisit the VF-1's in 1/60 and make them perfect transform and have the details/gimmics that the current VF-0's and the YF-19 has.

But my opinon is biased as I my first and only Valk is the VF-0S, and my second is (Non-Macross I know) a MPC Alpha in 1/55 and my third being the YF-19 coming to my door step in Jan. :p

-Kyp

Edited by Kyp Durron

Surely it has to be a new valk not something that has being released or reviewed before. Hmm how soon would we be get to hear official news or see the actual prototypes of whats gonna to be release next? Any upcoming hobby shows in jp? Hopefully it would be a SV-51. Defintely agree with eugimon, that yamato has changed their marketing tactics to sustain the interest level by alternating btw different lines, M+ and M0, hope to see more variants from the VFX2 and maybe M2 or M7.

As much as i would love to see yamato revisit and redo the 1/60 VF-1 with perfect transformation and release them in limited numbers of variants for e.g. VF-1S Roy/Hikaru, VF-1J Hikaru/Max/Millia and maybe VE-1 and VT-1 SO, it would be a very slim possibility.

I think you're fighting a losing battle my friend :lol:

This is the VF-19A.. :D

I think so lol.

IMO, i'm voting for the SV-51 :D

U say that now, but watch them release them and people start to pick em up! ;)

Anyway i think the majority of us believe it will be the 51. Only time will tell though.

Let's go back and review everthing that was in his sig.

- guess what I am getting tonight? (Could it be possible that he got a prototype of the SV-51 that early? early october)

- It's big. (This comment got this thread started. Is an SV-51 big? I wouldn't know)

I doubt those were about the SV-51, those were probably the production versions of the YF-19 that he got.

I agree with you as they were really early. But he's never confirmed that is what he got. It would actually surprise me if he got anymore than a picture or three, as he usually gets prototypes when they are announced in magazines, but not released.

Yep, it's huge.

It's listed on the compendium as being over 4 meters longer than the YF 19.

And we all saw how huge the 19 was in Graham's video transformation guide.

Ugh. On that note I'm sure the price for an SV-51 toy will probably be 4 times as staggering...

Ugh. On that note I'm sure the price for an SV-51 toy will probably be 4 times as staggering...

i think(atleast hope) yamato will make it the same size as the rest of their line of 12 inch toys.

screw all that scale madness, i don't want to pay out the butt just because they're keeping thing in scale. just make them around 12 inches tall and i'll be happy.....and richer too! :p

No such luck there. I asked a girl I was seeing to "take care" of a friend of mine who was really down on his luck and that got me into trouble.

Oh well, bring it on Yamato...

Hey here's my one concern. I really want a 1/60 yf-21, but i never liked the way the bay door were on the original toy. Is there anyway they could like somehow make them collapse or slide to make them a little bit skiiner in battriod mode like the line art? anyone have any suggestions

the YF-21 Is kinda full of problems if u want it to be transformable and look good in all three modes. Yamatos 1/72 FP version was pretty good, though still had some massive issues. I think the 1/60 one will be good. My only real worry is the hips; they will need to br pretty stiff, since the 21 is so top heavy...