Heroes

Dangard Ace

First of all Sylar should have heard Suresh's heartbeat as he schemed. Secondly, why would Peter have a scar? He can heal! Claire has no scars!

Oh, and Sylar is going to have a nasty surprise when Peter heals and then proceeds to use his other powers to whoop Sylar's ass. Sylar's going to run with his tail between his legs and hunts down Isaac in an attempt to even the odds.

Lastly, the new girl, Candace, is a quite a b*tch isn't she? I wonder why she is working for the OWI? The show never did explain why some of the specials work for them. After all, they do seem to treat other specials with less than... desirable care. What do they tell the new recruits that makes them agree to employment? Eden seemed like a decent person and she worked for them. With Hana, they just lied to her. Is that what they do to everyone. It doesn't seem so since Candace, Haitian, Claude, and Eden seemed to know much more about the company than Hana did.

I want to see what happens to HRG. What about Sandra and Lyle??? I think HRG is slacking, he should have set up a safe phrase with his wife knowing the kinds of powers the people he works with have. And exactly what did he tell Hana to do???

vinnie

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know how long it's been like this, but NBC now has EVERY episode up, in its entirety. You could start watching now, and be completely caught up in time for the next episode. Or catch anything you missed.

http://www.nbc.com/Video/rewind/full_episo...heroes_01.shtml

I just saw the fist 10 eps. again. It was as good as the first time. Picked up a lot of things I never noticed and was fun because I watched it with someone that someone that had never seen it before.

• 4 weeks later...

Are they gonna continue with the same scheduled time and day next season? I really love watching the show but it conflicts with Monday night football so I have to constantly flip back and forth so I can keep up with both. Not to mention my husband would killl me if I didnt let him see most the game too. LOL

Kinda misleading when they say "The Final 5 Chapters"....

Well it could actually be the last 5 for this set of characters and storyline, unless they pull some type of gimmick rabbit outta there hat.

Frankly Heroes has a lot in common with Evangelion in the way that the cast is basically made up of screwed up people. :wacko:

Are they gonna continue with the same scheduled time and day next season? I really love watching the show but it conflicts with Monday night football so I have to constantly flip back and forth so I can keep up with both. Not to mention my husband would killl me if I didnt let him see most the game too. LOL

Sounds like someone needs a Tivo for Christmas ;)

You can watch an episode after it was aired at NBC.com. Way shorter commercial breaks, too.

Well it could actually be the last 5 for this set of characters and storyline, unless they pull some type of gimmick rabbit outta there hat.

Frankly Heroes has a lot in common with Evangelion in the way that the cast is basically made up of screwed up people. :wacko:

I would love to have it!!!! Wanna get it for me :p

Is Peter like Ultra boy from the Legion of Superheroes in that he can only use one ability at a time? If so, he may have been turned away from Sylar because he saw what he was going to do and was trying to sneak away. If not, he could potentially used several abilities to counter Sylar in that fight. Great episode. I love this show!!

I've always held that Peter gained the power to permanently keep abilities because he met up with Sylar. It's also how he got telekinesis. So the question is why does he not have cyrogenesis, superhearing, and eidetic memory? It could indeed be that he can use only one power at a time. After all if the powers are a result of one gene as is implied it would make sense. The gene would have to rearrange for each ability. That would place the same restriction on Sylar too though. So unless Sylar uses those abilities in Peter's presence, Peter doesn't get them. I also wonder what Granny Petrelli's powers are... and when Peter is going to pull it out of his file cabinet.

As for Sylar, why does he not have The List committed to memory with his eidetic memory? He saw the list in the computer screen, unless its a fake list. That or it wasn't in English and his memory doesn't work unless he understands what he is reading. But it was shown that the list was in English.

vinnie

Mr. Bennet's cool factor dropped sharply when donut cop laughed at him for being 'middle management' who doesn't even know who his real boss is.

Is Linderman Mr. Bennett's boss or is he Thompson's boss? Cause HRG obviously knows about Linderman and thinks he's a bad guy from outside his ex-organisation.

Thompson = double agent for Linderman?

We've seen the shapeshifter working for both Thompson and Linderman, so Thompson apparently works for Linderman.

Linderman obviously has his own agenda (the bomb needs to go off) which may or may not conflict with the OWI's objectives.

I can't recall a specific scene where HRG thinks Linderman is a 'bad guy' to the OWI... refresh my memory?

Edited by Jolly Rogers

We've seen the shapeshifter working for both Thompson and Linderman, so Thompson apparently works for Linderman.

Linderman obviously has his own agenda (the bomb needs to go off) which may or may not conflict with the OWI's objectives.

I can't recall a specific scene where HRG thinks Linderman is a 'bad guy' to the OWI... refresh my memory?

I'm pretty sure it's in the Graphic Novels on NBC's Heroes site. While they were on 5wks hiatus the graphic novel show HRG sending Hanna off to investigate Linderman and Petrelli.

Is Linderman Mr. Bennett's boss or is he Thompson's boss? Cause HRG obviously knows about Linderman and thinks he's a bad guy from outside his ex-organisation.

Thompson = double agent for Linderman?

I imagine that Linderman, Mr and Mrs Petrelli, Hiro's Dad, and Simone's Dad were the group that Linderman mentions. Some or all of them go on to found OWI. It appears that Mrs. Petrelli has ties to OWI (knew of Claire's situation and had the Haitian secretly working for her), but she's not aligned with them.

I loved the bit at the end. Future Hiro's timeline isn't linear and he seems a bit surprised to meet himself. The Bennett/Parkman/Ted team-up has a lot of great potential (the "burn bright, not hot" was awesome). I almost feel sorry for Candice (illusion girl), because once Jessica gets a hold of her, it's going to be ugly (protecting Micah is the one thing her and Nikki agree on).

I agree, justvinnie, that Peter probably has to see/experience a power being used in order to duplicate it. He's only ever seen Sylar use TK (he must've turned off the super hearing, since Peter's screaming didn't affect him) and so that's all he can use.

I just got caught up reading the last few graphic novels----everyone should read them--I often think they're better than the show itself. And the latest arc turned out very interesting at the end. I can't spoil it, but you'll get a few answers to the questions JELEINEN just posted.

I thought that Linderman, Hiro's Dad and Peter/Nathan's mother were of the same generation of 'heroes' or whatever we're calling them, seeing as they all have powers and their kids have them. And they were peers, just that Linderman and Sulu there are 'board members' for the company, while the mother was against them, which is why she knew of them and was able to take care of Claire despite them. Their differences is probably why Linderman attacks her family on occasion.

I thought the fight was weak. A few blows, then...glass? Jeez he should have just gotten behind him and then he'd be covered.

I agree about the fight... you'd think that Sylar's super hearing could detect Peter.

And what's up with Linderman... now he just can't stay off the screen. I wonder what the mom's power is.

Awesome episode otherwise. Can't wait til next week.