MWCon 6 Pics!

xstoys

100% scratch built, well if you don't count the body, it's a 21st Century, I think. Head from super sculpy & uniform completely from scratch. :D

It won 1st place at MW Con 3 a few years ago.

Tony, did you scratch build the Guld also, or is it a commercially produced figure?

Believe it or not, it used to be part of a larger valk which was child's amusement ride in Japan. Like those little kids rides you feed money into, & see in front of supermarkets or toy stores. or possibly a mechanical spring ride you may see at a park.

This poor head has seen better days. Its missing its antennas & the paint is worn. I don't know just how many were actually made. Or what it used to look like in its entirety. It may have been in a flying pose , since many of its type of ride usually are (like the Ultraman & Kamen Rider rides).

Where is that large Fire Valkyrie head from?

Edited by xstoys

Believe it or not, it used to be part of a larger valk which was child's amusement ride in Japan. Like those little kids rides you feed money into, & see in front of supermarkets or toy stores. or possibly a mechanical spring ride you may see at a park.

This poor head has seen better days. Its missing its antennas & the paint is worn. I don't know just how many were actually made. Or what it used to look like in its entirety. It may have been in a flying pose , since many of its type of ride usually are (like the Ultraman & Kamen Rider rides).

Wow, not a fan of the Fire Valk in general but that is a pretty cool piece! Love to see the full item!