Transformers Super Thread 4: The Return

Dangard Ace

Well here's some new pics from Hyper Hobby Magazine as reported on http://www.fantofan.jp/. Shows a new close-up version of MPC Starscream as well as the interchangable face for him. I didn't know he was having two heads available, love the smirk on him. I was pretty iffy on getting him, but if he retails here from about $100 I'll pick him up so I gotta start saving up now.

post-1065-1158885768_thumb.jpg

post-1065-1158885779_thumb.jpg

Yeah David makes alot of remarks recently over the KISS transformers along with many other things transformers related which gimme a big smile.

Went to Walmart with a friend of mine, we found the Titanium figures like Prime, Jetfire and Thundercracker, and we also found GT Mirage and Alt Prime.

So I picked up GT Mirage, he picked up Thundercracker and WWI Prime....went back to my place to see what we got ourselves into...I like GT mirage, but my friend hated the Titaniums so much he gave 'em to me since I got a much larger collection.....course I had to give him something in return....so I lost a few Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, no biggie, it was worth it.

Prime is really a big floppy mess like I've heard, and his Alt form is just blah.....Thundercracker I actually like...he should of picked up Jetfire damn him.

Well here's some new pics from Hyper Hobby Magazine as reported on http://www.fantofan.jp/. Shows a new close-up version of MPC Starscream as well as the interchangable face for him. I didn't know he was having two heads available, love the smirk on him. I was pretty iffy on getting him, but if he retails here from about $100 I'll pick him up so I gotta start saving up now.

I think its the same head, but you can turn the face around to reveal 2 different faces, which seems like a cool gimmick. ;)

The only thing that pisses me off about Thundercracker is the head color....it should be black and instead it's grey. So I took some of my black paint and a tooth pick and been dabbing at the head for the last hour....gotta wait for the major parts to dry before I can finish him off, but he already looks more authentic. I did loose some detail but it's well worth it.

I actually like that a lot.

But then, I've been waiting for a proper Skyfire toy for ages. Yamto's been providing Jetfires for ages, if you slap a tad of paint on.

Well, Energon Skyblast was a Skyfire homage (same head and chest), and Classics Jetfire has Skyfire's head when he doesn't have the FAST pack gear on. I believe Hasbro (for some reason) doesn't have the name Skyfire anymore.

And yeah, Strike Valk, Titanium Jetfire is out.

Well, Energon Skyblast was a Skyfire homage (same head and chest), and Classics Jetfire has Skyfire's head when he doesn't have the FAST pack gear on. I believe Hasbro (for some reason) doesn't have the name Skyfire anymore.

And yeah, Strike Valk, Titanium Jetfire is out.

Are the first of the Classics 'bots out yet? I didn't think they hit for a little while longer, but I haven't kept too close an eye on things.

Most of the Energon toys didn't register on me, really. So I probably missed Skyblast.

And I just sorta ignore the naming issues and call them by what they should be anyways.

Probably stupid. But... *shrugs*

Oh I hope the Jetfire & Thundercracker Titaniums start appearing on Orange County soon, I've been seeing posts people have been picking them up all over the place already, all I see at Target, Walmart, or Toys R Us in the last few weeks was just one Titanium Megatron. Though I am happy that I was finally able to get the large Battlestar Galactica Titanium ship through the Hasbro store since sellers at F&S for $50.

I just snagged Titanium Thundercracker yesterday. I was kinda disappointed to see that he comes with a booklet showing all the others--and the prototype looked so much better! Much richer blue, and black instead of grey. And longer guns. Black is an important color for Thundercracker, more than most any other TF. For every spot where Skywarp is purple, TC is black.

TC=blue and black, not blue and grey. Having black accents is as important to getting TC's scheme right as it is having purple accents on Skywarp.

Honestly wish I had the cash to go pick up Titanium Jetfire......they pretty much had the entire Series 1 set at that walmart by my place...but because of my finacial issues, I could barely even afford Mirage at the time and still have money to get gas to last me the next two weeks.....

I picked up Titanium T-Cracker the other day and I love it. It hits all the marks that Prime and megs missed. The design is fluid and beautiful and everything fits together perfectly. He's also very well articulated and his joints are tight. The best part though is that his legs feature clicky ratchet joints!

I can understand some people's concern over the colors, but it doesn't bother me at all.

Couple of weeks you mean? I thought it came out on the 29th? Then it would take a few days for you to recieve it.

Sadly true, but I'm getting tired of waiting :p . Time, run faster :angry:

I love that post from the waist up... looks great over all, can't wait to get one. When should it get to stores stateside? Or is it being released here?

For now Hasbro has no plans to release it in the US.

Why do I love Prime so much more in black?

According to Freud, cuz u have deviant fantasies and u wish to sleep with......well u know.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I won't be surprised if there will be a convention exclusive or something of the MP-01 in black.

According to Freud, cuz u have deviant fantasies and u wish to sleep with......well u know.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I won't be surprised if there will be a convention exclusive or something of the MP-01 in black.

Freud was a few coins short of a 1-up, though.

And con exclusives suck. Mass market plzkthx.