Ghost In The Shell Toys And Models

EXO

Did anyone pick this up?

HLJ:

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78174

REview:

http://www.hlj.com/cgi-perl/tanoue/freedom...?Code=BAN950847

The Bandai tachikoma chogokin. From the review, it seems to be mainly die-cast, though a bit small. Electronic functions are so-so too. Approx 13000 yen. Still, strangely tempted by this... looks like a fun, if expensive, desktop item. Will prob irritate the hell out of your co-workers!

Wow. So is the software for the R/C Tachikoma in English?

yeh that one fowl foul, I too wish the RAH was based on this, but i do understand why its not, as while its a beautiful face sculpt, it doesn't seem to match up with the look in SAC so much...

hey is there a linky for buyin those figures? I saw em at a previous shows pictures, but no idea who was making em, or how much for at the time, now i know, but hey, they are damn fine! would love to get the whole crew!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Don't get the Mega Hose version. I got one about a year ago and it's a major dissapointment. The sculpt is ok and the metallic paint look nice, but what good is that when it can't even stand up straight? The joints are so loose that it can't even remain standing.

Don't get the Mega Hose version. I got one about a year ago and it's a major dissapointment. The sculpt is ok and the metallic paint look nice, but what good is that when it can't even stand up straight? The joints are so loose that it can't even remain standing.

All it takes is some nail polish to the ball joints, and its perfect. For $40, you can't beat it. I have one, one of my favorite toys, and have another on the way. Just look at my gallery, thats right out of the box, mine stands fine.

Edited by GogDog

All it takes is some nail polish to the ball joints, and its perfect. For $40, you can't beat it. I have one, one of my favorite toys, and have another on the way. Just look at my gallery, thats right out of the box, mine stands fine.

Thanks, I'll try that.

Tachikoma Zen

LOL!

Huhu ! Thank you very much for the trick GogDog. ^^

I have ordered two of them for 40$ too. Two because Tachikoma are sociable between them... it would be sad alone ! :lol:

I think they are shipping now... ^_^