Ghost In The Shell Toys And Models

EXO

All very nice.. but that's not Mokoto. Face is just that slightly off, and uhm, never seen her dislocate her hips like that. :)

427027[/snapback]

I agree about that statue.

The big smiley tachi with figure is 1/18 scale. So that's pretty big.

I think the other tachis and Spidr think tank is 1/24.

The statue is 1/7 scale.

Ah, it's about time someone posted this. I was already wondering if anyone has an update of the Tachikomas where Motoko can sit inside :)

Like what Exo said, for $155, I hope it does come with the figure.

Who's the production company anyway? Bandai? :o

I think the Tachikomas are the 1/24 kits (already out).

http://www.hlj.com/product/WAVKK-01

The tank is just shown in-relation-to the 1/24 kits.

427059[/snapback]

I've got the Tachikoma kit from HLJ and it doesn't have any interior detail like what's shown in those pics, it's just got a hollow body :(

Great kit all the same :D

I'm gonna answer the best I can from what I've read in other places. Dont ask me for source cause this is just what I remember, anyone step in if they know otherwise...

the first pic is 1/18 scale with the poseable figure. It's suppose to be die-cast from what was announced way back, months ago. I think there's another thread somewhere. I remember we were joking around calling it the Tachigokinoma.

The Think Tank is in scale with the 1/24 Wave kits. As far as I know there's only been one wave kit released. Not the one with the cockpit detail or the thermoptic one shown in that pic. There is no poseable Major Kusinagi for these kits.

Landmates were suppose to be released by Yamato... I dont think it was suppose to fit a Deunan inside. It was based on the movie Guges not the comic book. They have since released it only as a resin kit, I dont expect it ever coming out.

All very nice.. but that's not Mokoto. Face is just that slightly off, and uhm, never seen her dislocate her hips like that. :)

427027[/snapback]

I agree about that statue.

[..]

The statue is 1/7 scale.

427038[/snapback]

It's still a beautiful sculpt though, and in the right hands it can be really nice.

The Think Tank is in scale with the 1/24 Wave kits.  As far as I know there's only been one wave kit released.  Not the one with the cockpit detail or the thermoptic one shown in that pic. There is no poseable Major Kusinagi for these kits.

427113[/snapback]

But is there any hint as to who is making this tank? Is it anther Wave kit, or is it just posed with them for reference. Ditto the "full open" Tachikoma. I'm worried that its some obscure garage kit that we'll only ever see in pictures online.

I've seen the poseable doll before. Also I've seen Aramaki and Batou (plus the kusinagi) figures but this is the first time I've seen Togusa and the rest of the gang... yikes... my cash just jumped out of my wallet and ran away... :(

brb!

Edited by >EXO<