vf_1s

Build Up Of She Vf-4g

I was never a fan of the VF-1, but recently the design has won me over. After seeing the pictures of this jaw-dropping build up, I am envious. :)

So, where are all the other VF-4 kits? I know many of you guys have the kit now, so show us some talent :p

So, where are all the other VF-4 kits? I know many of you guys have the kit now, so show us some talent :p

Not everybody got them. I guess I totally missed out on getting one. That's what I get for letting my job get n the way of my hobby life :(

Anyway, VERY nice work. For a first resin, you should be VERY proud of yourself. I recently picked up a couple SHE VF-5000's and seeing your VF-4 makes me want to build them.

Hasn't anybody started building their VF-4 yet? Well, at least I don't feel so lazy now :p

Hasn't anybody started building their VF-4 yet? Well, at least I don't feel so lazy now :p

Mine's almost done...I have to paint some small details, ink in the panel lines and give it a clear coat.

The kit went together very well, though I did have to make a few minor adjustments here and there to get things to line up properly.

Jarrod

Yeah I agree This is one that Yamato should do if they can. Even more so as no one else has.

I'm so ashamed.. I haven't seen this thread til now. OK, I was away from home for 2 months when this thread started. But damn amazing job! That is begging to be made into a toy especially now we can see how great it looks.

Bizzity bump for an AWESOME mod.

Are you seeing this Yamato?!?!?!?