3d Modeling Help?

danth

www.milkshape3D.com

Its not super powerfull like 3D studio max, but it dose a wide range of things, and is great for learning how to model. You can try it for 30 days, and then if you like it, you can buy it for $20. Its meant to make models for computergames (like Halflife and Quake) so you can make joints and animate your creations.

You can also try Gmax. It has a crap load of powerfull tools becouse it is basicly 3D studio max, but without the rendering engine. You can use it to put your models in all kinds of games (like Microsoft Flight Simulator). This is what I used to put my YF19 in MFS04.

I´ve only got one suggestion:

Google´s Sketch up.

I´ve been using sketchup for about a year now and I can say its really simple and intuitive to use from the start. It may look basic at first glance but believe me, it really is a powerful tool, you can do all sort of things and you can even download plug-ins and componets ( ready to use models) or export models to other rendering programs.

The best thing is, you can get it for FREE, no time limitations or anything.

There´s also a PRO version which has more complex functions, although it will cost some pennies.

Check it out , you wot be dissapointed

Click here

Edited by Aegis!

I´ve only got one suggestion:

Google´s Sketch up.

I´ve been using sketchup for about a year now and I can say its really simple and intuitive to use from the start. It may look basic at first glance but believe me, it really is a powerful tool, you can do all sort of things and you can even download plug-ins and componets ( ready to use models) or export models to other rendering programs.

The best thing is, you can get it for FREE, no time limitations or anything.

There´s also a PRO version which has more complex functions, although it will cost some pennies.

Check it out , you wot be dissapointed

Click here

423266[/snapback]

I recommend it too, just started using it awhile ago and my is it nice.