Officially Schwarzenegger

Agent ONE

Uh guys...? I'm pretty sure there's a Georgia in Russia, so it's not a big deal for Stalin to have come from there.  :rolleyes:

No sh!t Sherlock! :p

I think we BOTH knew that we were talking about another country! The amazing thing is that Georgia is almost a place that is classified as eur-asian. People from there look differnent from the typical Russian.

Yeah, people from thier have a funny accent (never said i could spell), kinda southern

The BEST Schwarzenegger article:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/arnoldoui1.html

From OUI!

In retrospect, the last paragraph was the strangest part of that interview.

You mean the gang-bangin!? I guess that is kinda weird, but in college most guys I knew took truns on certian girls in one sitting. Usually a great deal of booze is involved.

I guess that is kinda weird, but in college most guys I knew took truns on certian girls in one sitting.  Usually a great deal of booze is involved.

Hey Agent... what College did you go to again and will they take a 33 year old applicant? :p

I went to Sac State.... I thought gang bangin' was a common thing in the dorms. Maybe it had to do with the fact that my school was huge, like 30k people.

You mean the gang-bangin!? I guess that is kinda weird, but in college most guys I knew took truns on certian girls in one sitting. Usually a great deal of booze is involved.

No, the last paragraph is where he talks about seeing himself as playing the victim, more often than the killer. He talked about how it is expected that the muscleman would be the hero, and how he does not want to play those types of roles.

Jeez, you guys got your minds in the gutter! :lol:

I guess that is kinda weird, but in college most guys I knew took truns on certian girls in one sitting.  Usually a great deal of booze is involved.

Hey Agent... what College did you go to again and will they take a 33 year old applicant? :p

Dude,

That kinda stuff goes on right in your back yard, I remember girls in highschool that would do like 2-3 guys right after eachother. Too bad my buddy tried to make girl freinds out of em', now that sucks, damn near made him suicidal

Perhaps I should clear up my own college history, I went to an art school were almost all of the females fell into one of three categories: the feminist protesters who thought you were an evil evil man who only wanted one thing from them, the intelligent ones who liked you but would not be a party to any sort of raucus things and the "artsy" ones who were usually stoned out of their minds along with everyone else. None of them would be caught dead in some situation like this... the school I went to was not a drinker's "party campus"... we lit up in our lofts and had some crazy times but they were small gatherings far removed from the drunken rowdy stereotypical "college party" and nothing of Schwarzenegger proportions happened around me. My party scene to this day is a nice small group of friends with some good wine and "other things", some nice background music and some comfortable furniture to hang out on.

Maybee I'm just always in the wrong place at the wrong time...

But hey, Schwarzenegger has partied my share for me... right guys?! :p

In all honesty I hope he isnt removed too much from reality to be a good "man of power", lord knows cali doesnt need it. It seems like everything extreme happens thier (smog laws, smoking, tree hugging, ect...............), but then again I see everything from the midwest.

I read the article... ok, let me rephrase my protest. I think it's in danger of being derailed. Whilst the conversation stems from Arnold past sexual proclivity during his career as a body builder, I feel that the talk of when and how often gangbangs happen in our own lives maybe slightly off topic.

In all honesty I hope he isnt removed too much from reality to be a good "man of power", lord knows cali doesnt need it. It seems like everything extreme happens thier (smog laws, smoking, tree hugging, ect...............), but then again I see everything from the midwest.

No you are right about California being crazy. We can't really discuss Arnold's political life here, but I will say that in everything Arnold has ever done, he has been the greatest!

I read the article... ok, let me rephrase my protest. I think it's in danger of being derailed. Whilst the conversation stems from Arnold past sexual proclivity during his career as a body builder, I feel that the talk of when and how often gangbangs happen in our own lives maybe slightly off topic.

Yes, but this thread started with me telling of how Arnold has inspired me and has shaped who I am. Perhaps others judgment of "acceptable" sexual behavior have been shaped by Arnold as well. I see what you mean though. Just for the sake of the future discussion of Schwarzenegger we should nix the gang bang discussion.

Awwwww... but that subject takes up a good 90% of Agent One's waking hours!  :p

Don't get me wrong... I just think we should take it to chat!!! :D

I'd love to, but unfortunately JsARCLIGHT is firewalled druuing the day and he has no ability to use MSN or AIM. :(

I read the article... ok, let me rephrase my protest.  I think it's in danger of being derailed.  Whilst the conversation stems from Arnold past sexual proclivity during his career as a body builder, I feel that the talk of when and how often gangbangs happen in our own lives maybe slightly off topic.

Yes, but this thread started with me telling of how Arnold has inspired me and has shaped who I am. Perhaps others judgment of "acceptable" sexual behavior have been shaped by Arnold as well. I see what you mean though. Just for the sake of the future discussion of Schwarzenegger we should nix the gang bang discussion.

Um, I think hes a cool guy and all, but to have him shape your sexuall behavior?. What makes you, you? I dont want to offend, but I think thats a little far. I personally like the feels good, looks good, smells good,,,,,,must be good, That's what shaped my personal sexual beliefs (and sometimes behavior) <_<

I wonder, given Arnold's love of a fine Cigar, if he will do anything about the absurd smoking laws that seem to run rampant in your state.

Unfortunately, they are starting to run rampant in mine as well :angry: . I don't smoke, never did, but I feel that if you don't like it, you can get up, and walk away, or politely ask the person to do it somewhere else rather than whine to the government, and lobby to make it illegal.

Um, I think hes a cool guy and all, but to have him shape your sexuall behavior?. What makes you, you? I dont want to offend, but I think thats a little far. I personally like the feels good, looks good, smells good,,,,,,must be good, That's what shaped my personal sexual beliefs (and sometimes behavior) <_<

Until now I thought kermit shaped your sexual behavior... :huh:

:p

kidding...

Until now I thought kermit shaped your sexual behavior... :huh:

kidding...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

actually.......................................... ;):p

I read the article... ok, let me rephrase my protest.  I think it's in danger of being derailed.  Whilst the conversation stems from Arnold past sexual proclivity during his career as a body builder, I feel that the talk of when and how often gangbangs happen in our own lives maybe slightly off topic.

Yeah... it was a strech! :blink:

how old do you guys think he'd be when he get out of politcs. I'm just wondering what type of roles will be left for him.

It all depends on how the next three years goes, meaning if he gets re-ellected. My guess is he will be Governor for the next 11 years.

It all depends on how the next three years goes, meaning if he gets re-ellected. My guess is he will be Governor for the next 11 years.

Then again he could get hit by the rumored "retaliation recall request" if he doesn't deliver after 100 days. <_<

How many aging action stars other than Sean Connery and Clint Eastwood have kept up their film careers after growing old? I don't know... someone must though... With any hope Arnie will come back to the silver screen like Eastwood did after the politics are over.

how old do you guys think he'd be when he get out of politcs.  I'm just wondering what type of roles will be left for him.

Hey, you guys don't get to keep Arnie forever. <_>

Start a petition to amend Article II, Section I of the Constitution, and let's get Arnold in the White House!.

It all depends on how the next three years goes, meaning if he gets re-ellected.  My guess is he will be Governor for the next 11 years.

Then again he could get hit by the rumored "retaliation recall request" if he doesn't deliver after 100 days. <_<

How many aging action stars other than Sean Connery and Clint Eastwood have kept up their film careers after growing old? I don't know... someone must though... With any hope Arnie will come back to the silver screen like Eastwood did after the politics are over.

There won't be another recall.

I don't know, at some point Arnold's roles will change.

As Eastwood isn't Dirty Harry any more, Arnold will probably play "olderish" characters in which he will be the character with the experience and let others do the ass kicking. Kind of like Connery in The Rock, or Hackman in Behind Enemy Lines.

As Eastwood isn't Dirty Harry any more, Arnold will probably play "olderish" characters in which he will be the character with the experience and let others do the ass kicking. Kind of like Connery in The Rock, or Hackman in Behind Enemy Lines.

That's the trick though, I just don't see Arnold taking a "back seat" veterain actor roll in a movie. He has always been hands-on, shake-em-up kind of actor... Eastwood has always been the laid-back hardass and his "persona" easily translates to his later life roles. Arnold would just look weird as a general behind a desk... it does not suit him.

Then again there is always the work behind the camera. Arnold directed that episode of Tales from the Crypt, maybee he'll move behind the camera like Eastwood and produce and direct. He sure as s#!t has the connections to be a producer.

It all depends on how the next three years goes, meaning if he gets re-ellected.  My guess is he will be Governor for the next 11 years.

There won't be another recall.

I don't know, at some point Arnold's roles will change.

i think eastwoods best work was in Unforgiven, when he was already old. an asskicking role could still happen in old age.

I am struggling with the concept of Arnold taking a backseat role as well, however I couldn't have seen that for Eastwood either. I guess we will have to wait and see?

Even though Collateral Damage was a flop, Arnlod was a more normal guy there, perhaps he will attain roles where he is a regular human and still a kick ass guy. What do you guys think?

It's hard to say...

As much as I like Arnold's movies, the stuff that made him so popular (the leadslinger movies) have fallen out of style these days to some extent. In today's anti-gun, overly PC environment, I don't know if he'll ever get close to his original popularity.

On the other hand....

Almost every interview I have ever seen or read with Arnold indicates that he looks at each step in his career as a means to reach his ultimate goal.

Bodybuilding - Way out of Austria.

Movie Star - Way to make money, and become famous.

I can almost see Arnold laying his movie career aside. He seems to be very pragmatic when it comes to these things. He knew that bodybuilding was a tool, so he used it, and when he had achieved his goal, he put it down, and focused on the next step.

Given that, it seems that he has always had the class to realize when his pinnacle had been reached. I don't think that Arnold will be out there still trying to play tough guy roles in his 60's. When he gets out of office assuming he only completes Davis' term, he will be almost 60. Now, that's not to say I want to see him turn into a pussy like Clint Eastwood did, no Bridges of Thal on Graz for Arnold I hope.

I think he may just decide to go full time into politics, and maybe move up to Congress, though he has stated that he really wants to stay in California.

Either way, I can see him staying in the movie biz. Sort of like Connery. Connery didn't even need a credit in Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves for his cameo, he just walked in, and delivered his lines, upped the clout of the movie by 500%, and donated his salary to charity. He needed no introduction, Arnold has already reached that status, so even if that's all he does from here on, I will be happy.

Now, that's not to say I want to see him turn into a pussy like Clint Eastwood did, no Bridges of Thal on Graz for Arnold I hope.

*Cough* Junior *Cough*

<_<

Yeah, but Junior was a comedy, Bridges of Madison County was a drama. Real different. I think that Mechamaniac may be right, he may participate in action sci-fi in a different way all together. Either directing or cameo type appearances.

He may be just tired of acting all togeather though. We will find out soon though.

BTW: I vote no on the Mexifornia jokes... Please no politics.