Officially Schwarzenegger

Agent ONE

This should be the official theme song of the cartoon.

OMG, even on mute, this looks like it's going to be truly AW-FUL. Even 9 year-olds are gonna be doing the rolleyes on this one...

...UNLESS! they figure out how to work THIS in as his signature battle-cry for every episode:

:p

Prolly old news, but this is cool:

conan-sword.jpg

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Conan-Atlantean-Sword-Prop-Governor-Office.jpg

http://www.originalprop.com/blog/2009/08/25/twitter-arnold-schwarzenegger-tweets-about-conan-movie-prop-sword-from-the-governors-office/

BTW, the new Conan movie makes me want to cry. It should have been done entirely in CG with Arnie's likeness

Edited by peter

Prolly old news, but this is cool:

conan-sword.jpg

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Conan-Atlantean-Sword-Prop-Governor-Office.jpg

http://www.originalprop.com/blog/2009/08/25/twitter-arnold-schwarzenegger-tweets-about-conan-movie-prop-sword-from-the-governors-office/

BTW, the new Conan movie makes me want to cry. It should have been done entirely in CG with Arnie's likeness

I'm hearing that epic Basil Poledouris soundtrack in my head!!!

Oh, and Governator looks awful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The most asked question right now seems to be: why did it come out now, after being secret for so long? While we'll never know all the details--it is his own business, after all--as I understand it, the housekeeper resided with the family? Did the child reside with her/them as well?

Now, if this lad's been living, playing, growing up with the family for the entire 10 years, I'd surmise it's been long enough for Arnold's kids [Maria too, for that matter] to probably start looking at him and start thinking, and maybe even asking out loud: "hey, now why does so-and-so look SO much like us?" You can't escape genetics, folks. This boy's no doubt grown enough to really start looking like an acorn off the old Oak, to make a bad pun.

Now, I know Agent ONE is gonna hate me for even bringing this up; but there's going to come a day--be it 10, 20, 30, however many years from now--when there will be a time for the reading of the will. You can bet there's liable to be some sh*t poppin off up in the attorney's office on that day!

Edited by reddsun1

Maria Shriver looks slightly better than the housekeeper. Even if it's considered necromancy.

when i was in welding school one of the guys i was in class with said "if you cheat, make sure she is prettier then your girl, so that your girl does not want to leave you." seeing arnold fling reminded me of that quote lol

Lol typical Republican, talk a lot about family values, morals, etc, and then proceeds to turn around and get the maid pregnant

to his credit, arnold never said he was anything other than a man-whore.

and what a whore he must have been to screw around with that particular maid... blegh. :blink:

Edited by eugimon

Lol typical Republican, talk a lot about family values, morals, etc, and then proceeds to turn around and get the maid pregnant

Arnold wondered away from that party long ago.

ohhh dear lord....somebody PLEEEAAASSEE find the clip from Kin. Cop and post it! "Who is your daddy??? and what does he do?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I couldn't help but think of the Kindergarten Cop scene either after news broke out. :lol:

Actually Arnold NEVER talked about family values, nor did he ram Jesus down anyones throat. I respected him for that.

Still that said, Arnold was the guy that could rally the moderates to the republicans... Now that he is the bad guy this won't happen. A great deal of Americans see what he did as horrible.

okay, just googled pics of the now infamous housekeeper. Eww. :blink:

Maybe she garbled his bollocks?

They're also plastering pics of the poor kid up now. Oh yeah, he's Arnie's, allright. But he'll be able to turn it all to his advantage later in life. He'll be able to become one of the next generation's mega-moviestars himself: whether it's as the son of the Oak, or playing to his passionate Latin heritage. His dad will be able to kick open some doors for him.

But people, you ought to be asking: what bigger, more important issues in the world are they trying to keep you from focusing on, with all this saturation and round-the-clock sensationalism bullsh*t? To quote Chris Rock: "They just keepin' your mind off the war!"

Actually Arnold NEVER talked about family values, nor did he ram Jesus down anyones throat. I respected him for that.

Still that said, Arnold was the guy that could rally the moderates to the republicans... Now that he is the bad guy this won't happen. A great deal of Americans see what he did as horrible.

He's viewed as the bad guy cuz the lady is fugly. Seeing the pics I can't imagine her as that much more attractive 10 years ago. If she was some attractive sweet looking lady then there would be a collective "Oh yeah. We get it."

No one sees Brad Pitt as the bad guy.

BTW. I saw Arnie getting into his Bentley 2 weeks ago in Santa Monica. Nice car. Admired it because it was right next to the sidewalk with it's top down. We knew it was his but didn't expect to see him later on.

Ever sincethe Governator grabbed his ankles after all his propositions were defeated, I despised his politics (and loved him up to that point). He was done once he became a do-nothing Governator. I still hope he'll do a King Conan movie one of these days, though.

Ever sincethe Governator grabbed his ankles after all his propositions were defeated, I despised his politics (and loved him up to that point). He was done once he became a do-nothing Governator. I still hope he'll do a King Conan movie one of these days, though.

A King Conan flick now? Wearing the crown of Aquilonia upon a troubled brow? Yes I say!

Personally, I'm dissapointed by Arnold. Which is really sad because I've looked up to him, and still look up to him as an inspiration.

But the guy made a huge horrible mistake towards his wife and kids - and instead of dealing with it 10 years ago at the beginning; he covered it up.

True - he never ran on "family values" - but in a sense, he didn't "have to." He had a big family and a lovely wife, and he seemed like a stand up guy. Nobody likes people who are in your face about right and wrong. Arnold wasn't in your face - he had a family life that spoke for itself.

True - ne never vowed to the voters or to the public that he would be faithful - he didn't have to, and generally faithfullness in marriage seems to have nothing to do with politics.

But he DID vow to be faithful to his wife - and he broke that vow. And a guy who breaks that kind of vow and then lies to his wife and kids (including the illegitamite kid) - is a guy who has a serious problem with himself.

I'm glad Arnold's canceled the TV shows and the Movies - much as I really wanted to see him do Terminator and the Governator looked like it could have been fun. But he's right to cancel and focus on his family.

I hope Maria doesn't divorce him, and I hope he can reconcile with them. But man - he's got a lot of work to do. I'm not trying to be judgmental - nobody's perfect; everybody makes mistakes and it's true Arnold has always been open about his laid back approach to women -....

But this is more than an affair - he had a kid outside his marriage; so this is a brother to his "regular" kids - it effects the people close to him - not to mention effecting the out of wedlock kid himself... he should not have kept it a secret for so long. He should not have run for governor at all - should have resolved/focused on this issue back then.

Wishing him the best now, I will certainly be very sad if his wife divorces him and he is left with no one. That would suck, particularly at his age - although it always sucks.

Pete

Arnold I still watch all your violent action movies.

What pissed me off was when you started saying videogames were violent and a danger to people even though your career was built upon those low brow forms of entertainment in movie form which helped you get to where you are. Yes you might have a point and it's good to have minors banned from buying that stuff, but I can't see that coming from you. :D

http://www.kaplaneduneering.com/kappnotes/index.php/2010/09/arnold-says-violence-in-movies-good/

I like sci fi and cyberpunk type movies and to me terminator 2 is one of my top action sci fi thrillers.

You need to team up with stallone, get back down to the ground and make those horror, sci fi, gritty future movies that appeals to the comic book crowds and makes loads of money and helps people escape from the reality of their boring lives. Politicians are all about creating a fantasy world for us to believe in so I can understand why being in a fantasy sci fi movies and "acting" in public (by bullshitting people) can be seen as great way to increase your acting skills for movies.

But we all prefer you as an action hero/villain. In terminator for instance not many people can accept a non-arnie expressionless robot programmed to assasinate people. Whether you like it or not you are violent action movie icon and because of you, future conan movies from now on are not going to be the same. Stop being ashamed of those movies you fool. And stop attacking the violent action videogame industry which probably helps to provide all the jobs for people who are film school dropouts that see videogames as the new "film"; mistunderstood by those in previous generations but providing a new type of artform from which to tell stories in an interactive way that engages you in a different way than what movies provide. (ie just having the camera pointed at the interesting things but not letting us see the surrounding background and the people living in those imagined worlds)

Please refrain from the bullshitting and get back to work like stallone on some great violent and gritty action movies so fans can stop whining about the damn conan films. (it reminds me of robotech fans constantly pestering harmony gold to hurry up with their movies - sorry A1, but you sound like those robotech fans only for the Conan franchise. He is ok as a skinnier warrior if done right, just that Arnold has great presence as this sword wielding killing machine with very little remorse for the suffering of his victims, so that's why we like him. haha)

Anyway if they ever make a Duke Nukem movie, (maybe the makers of district 9 can handle this now that they can't touch halo movie?) I want Arnold to be Duke. Arnold will always be a videogame character or action movie icon to me. I couldn't care less about the political career to be honest. I think politicians are all part of a controlled opposition (good cop bad cop) anyway and the public is focusing all the energy in scrutinising the wrong things which is possible through the subtle misdirection of their attention by the cult-like puppet masters who really control it all behind the curtain. It's not about which side of politics you support. It's about which side is right and if none of them are right they are both screwing everyone. (liberals and conservative family groups are just plants to shove their crap down your throats for their own reasons to keep you busy, not to make you happy)

This is why they can be criticised so easily because they don't stick to their principles consistently. Politicians are just actors for the public sector.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Love this article from The Daily Mash:

45lb baby leads to Schwarzenegger divorce

My favorite part:

"The tower of knuckles will part from his wife Maria Shriver, who in turn will begin the slow surgical process of reversing all the work she has had done to make her look like her husband."

Gotta say, he has spectacularly bad taste in women (both the wife and mistress).

Graham

What pissed me off was when you started saying videogames were violent and a danger to people even though your career was built upon those low brow forms of entertainment in movie form which helped you get to where you are. Yes you might have a point and it's good to have minors banned from buying that stuff, but I can't see that coming from you. :D

His most violent movies were rated R, which a minor could not get into legally without an adult. Putting the same restriction on video game sales is a good thing - perhaps it will clear up the amount of foul mouthed "dialog" that gets thrown into videogames simply to get it that coveted M rating.