Officially Schwarzenegger

Agent ONE

What's with the politics? Get that ish outta here. What's that movie where he's in the snow repeating the same "Utha!" as the other guy before he punches him?

• 1 month later...

True Lies rocked...but you know Running Man has to be considered in the conversation as all time great Ahnald movie.

I wish he was Governor here in FL, he'd kick the crap out of the CEO of BP.

True Lies rocked...but you know Running Man has to be considered in the conversation as all time great Ahnald movie.

I wish he was Governor here in FL, he'd kick the crap out of the CEO of BP.

He'll just get some scuba, swim down 1 mile, stare at the leak and it will close. Oh wait, that's Chuck Norris, nvm.

• 8 months later...

I don't remember John Wayne giving birth... :p

But he did get to put Maureen O'Hara over his knee, that has to be worth something. And if "The Green Berets" doesn't count as scifi then nothing does...

Back to Ahnold, someone made a montage of all his "Painful screams" once, priceless.

Yeah, arnie doesn't have nearly the sci-fi credibility as say... fish. <_<:rolleyes:

ahem

Finding Nemo

All the Jaws Movies

All the Piranha movies

Devil Fish

A sharks Tale

Moby Dick, ok technically not a fish

The little mermaid

The incredible Mr.Limpet

The octopus sucking megatrons face in ROTF

Then you can go into the myrid of specials ie

River Monsters etc

AND its a hobby.

just saying....You could take a shoe and apply it to anything science fiction.

you're aware that just because something is a cartoon doesn't make it "science fiction" right? If Jaws were an alien maybe... but instead it's just horror. The Incredible Mr. Limpett might qualify... but then we should have a Don Knotts (not sure on the spelling) thread instead of a fish thread.

• 1 month later...

I re-watched the Running Man a couple of days ago, and just watched Terminator 2 (although I stopped after they destroyed the T-1000 because I didn't wanna cry when Arnold was lowered into the smelting pools of Polyhex...err...sorry...getting my genres mixed up there!)...

Anyways - I need to go out and get T3 and Terminator: Salvation finally. T3 kind'a sucked - until the very end where it was great. T4 I really liked...even though Arnie is CGI - it was a great sequal.

Recently, Arnold Schwarzennegger was in London attending Gorbachev's birthday party. He tweeted his approval of Poland's Lech Walesa - which is always nice insofar as it has a remote, tiny-weeny connection to me :-)

Oh yeah....

I also watched Arnold's "seminar" on Youtube - from the Arnold Classic...truth be told...the questions were lame... there's such a wealth of things I'd love to ask him about bodybuilding - but in public most of the questions were really amateurish... That said, I didn't know he wrote an Encyclopedia - I have to find it and read it!! :-)

And...finally...

I think Arnold has to be made President of the World.

The UN is pretty lame, but it could become relevent again if it ditched the "Secretary General" girly-man post in favor of the more important sounding "President of the World" post.

Arnold could be appointed for life. He could then go around the world telling people to stop killing and stealing and start lifting weights.

Pete

So, like, the Governator likes to dress in front of minors?... well, that's what you get when you mix Arnold with Stan Lee.

That said, 20 years ago I would have loved seeing my favourite action in a cartoon with hightech robots and suits.

Edited by Twoducks

The UN is pretty lame, but it could become relevent again if it ditched the "Secretary General" girly-man post in favor of the more important sounding "President of the World" post.

Arnold could be appointed for life. He could then go around the world telling people to stop killing and stealing and start lifting weights.

Pete

This would be cira late 80's/ early 90's ideal world government

Imperial Sovereign Emperor of the Terran Empire: Arnold Schwarzenegger

First Wench: Sharon Stone

Second Wench: Pamela Anderson

Prime Minister: Sylvester Stallone

Minister of Defense: Bruce Willis

Foreign Minister: Jean Claude Van Damme

Minister of Transportation: Anonymous Chopper Pilot

Minister of Health: Chuck Norris

In case you cared:

Ex-California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger announced his return to movies Monday, saying a 3D film version of his much-publicized cartoon project The Governator is in the works.

“First will come (The Governator) comic books, then a (cartoon) TV series and after that we will develop the games and then a movie,” Schwarzenegger told a packed room of international journalists at global TV market MipTV in Cannes. “Maybe then we'll be back in Cannes for that.”

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/arnold-schwarzenegger-announces-3d-governator-174327

In private conversations, exec after exec expressed doubts about the viability of a 2D traditional cartoon aimed at young kids from the man behind The Terminator and Total Recall. “I was hoping he’d be back with an action series or another film — that’s what the market wants,” one veteran European buyer says. “But a cartoon? That’s a hard sell, especially since it’s not even in 3D.”

The Governator trailer Schwarzenegger screened in Cannes did little to reassure buyers. “It was action, action, action and nothing we haven’t seen before,” says Claude Schmit, head of Super RTL, Europe’s top children’s channel. “It looked like a lot of stuff out there at the moment. Lego, Hasbro, Playmobile — they’re all producing cartoon series now, and all of them are very action-heavy. There’s a bit of a glut of this stuff.”

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/arnold-schwarzeneggers-governator-cartoon-fails-175668