Officially Schwarzenegger

Agent ONE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey! They forgot AT LEAST one scream from "Pumping Iron" (I'm sure there are more, but who actually wants to watch the whole thing to find out?)

Start watching this clip at the 4 minute mark.

Thats not from Pumping Iron. Its from Stay Hungry. A horrible film.

Whoops, one weightlifting film is pretty much the same as any other to me... At least it's not "Over the Top"!

Dude... Stay Hungry is a story about some weightlifters, Pumping Iron is a documentary. They bear zero similarity.

Dude is doing movies again or what I haven't heard about him in a while and I live here. I realize he is done with the govenor thing but seriously is he going to do for money books direct movies. I'm wondering because I liked kindergarden cop. Action star that become comical at times can have better character take the rock as an example.

Firstly: when you type, slow down and use proper punctuation. It will make your posts much easier to read and understand.

Secondly; Schwarzenegger has a net worth in the hundreds of millions of dollars, and makes so much money off investments and royalties that he doesn't have to work another day in his life if he doesn't want to. That said, he's supposed to have a large part in Expendables 2 and there has been talk of him being approached to do more Terminator films, a possible Predator remake and a few other projects.

Ok sounds interesting do you think he might be approached to do some work for a mystery movie in the future I'd like to see action stars past or present take a shot at the mystery genre more often.

• 3 weeks later...