Officially Schwarzenegger

Agent ONE

All I can say to Californians is that from the bottom of my heart...from all Floridians....THANK YOU! WE"RE NO LONGER THE GOAT! :lol:

Yeah you are. :) WE didn't have problems with simple punch cards. NOW it's either stupid connect the dots similar thing or a graphics screen (I had the former), even though there weren't any problems with the old ones. B)

I like Conan the Barbarian the best. Then Terminator and Total Recall and the Running Man.

Who wants to do a Running Man line? I'm laughing too hard at some of the others I've read here. Great thread! :lol:

I really like The Last Action Hero for some reason, not sure why though.

'Probably 'cause of the girl, whatever her name was ......

Reagan and Arnold... huh? Agent One, sounds like we have similar taste in elected officials!

As far as Arnold's movies goes, I think I liked Predator, T2, Total Recall, and True Lies the best. And of course, you can't forget Conan. Collateral Damage wasn't half bad either. The worst movie he ever did though was End of Days, followed closely by T3. One wonders how one Terminator movie can be and all-time great, and the very next one is crap and cliches... not to mention that the third Terminator takes the message from the second one, takes a dump on it, and throws it out of the window of a moving bus.

This is just about the funniest Thread I have seen in a long time.

Can anyone remember the movie he did when he just started making films...a comedy western. They dubbed his voice ect. The character he played wasn't the most intelligent characters... but I will say that it was better than that christmas movie he did (Jingle All the Way?)

Rob MN

Congrats Arnie (and your biggest fan, AgentONE) !

I'm still disappointed that he hasn't stated his official platform as "Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women."

:lol:

How come noone's bitching today about the "political content" in this thread? :D

Time to start looking for a job in California, too bad you have to make 200 grand a year there to live anywhere but the projects.

Edited by Mechamaniac

I doubt AgentONE will be joining us on MW today. I'd imagine he was up retty damn late celebrating last night. :lol:

YES I WAS! However I can't stay away from the office.

Seriously, this thread is about an immigrant who came to the US with nothing... and became the greatest. He has inspired me in my personal life, and my professional life and to that inspiration I owe so much.

I commend the Mods in their great job monitoring this thread. I did notice that some posts needed to be TERMINATED, it is unfortunate that some members are not mature enough to handle the separation of one of their fellow members being inspired, and politics. You have gone above and beyond to keep this thread clean and I am in debt to you.

some icon12.gif for the Mods!

:lol: Arnold appeared as King Lear in "The Last Action Hero". Huzzah!

Sorry GreatMoose... he was Hamlet in Last Action Hero...

hehe, it was a trick question. He came out as King Lear in Jurrasic Park 2. A poster that appeared on the video store right before the T-Rex destoyed it. But I was waiting for that Hamlet answer anyway...

AHHH!!! It's a new day in Cali, and for some reason...

... I feel PAHMPED UP!!!

I love speaking Ahnuldese!!!

Furthermore, whether or not the 'whole goddamned world is tuning into Macross World's Other Anime and Science Fiction form' does not excuse the fact that this IS a political thread.

Other Anime and Science Fiction = Terminator/Preditor/others = Arnold the action star = Arnold the Body Builder = Celebration of a phenomonal career.

post-25-1065638653.jpg

How come noone's bitching today about the "political content" in this thread? :D

Time to start looking for a job in California, too bad you have to make 200 grand a year there to live anywhere but the projects.

You can do fine in L.A. on far less then 200k a year.... :rolleyes:

How much "less"?

It all depends on where in California you want to live. If you want to live in Manhattan Beach, you are talkin' like $150k minimum, if you are talkin, Irvine then you can make $35k and be doing ok.

In San Francisco, you need something like $55k as a minimum. However getting that in San Francisco is pretty easy. There are neighborhoods in San Francisco though where you can't rent a place for less than $5k per month.

Furthermore, whether or not the 'whole goddamned world is tuning into Macross World's Other Anime and Science Fiction form' does not excuse the fact that this IS a political thread.

Other Anime and Science Fiction = Terminator/Preditor/others = Arnold the action star = Arnold the Body Builder = Celebration of a phenomonal career.

post-25-1065638653.jpg

Whatever.

-b.

post-25-1065638653.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

I am so pissed off that this whole thread has been a double standard as far as the treatment to me and other members here about this entire thread. Good for you guys. Its nice to see that some people are favored over others, that some of us are more equal than the rest. That the "Mods" can write the rules, preech the rules, and then throw them out the door for a friend. Thank you for opening my eyes to the uselessness of trying to speak my mind. I am outraged, sickened and will now leave this forum for good.

The internet is a big place, and there are other places I can go. None of you seem to understand how offended I am at the treatment of this thread. It nice to be in another country and not care or another state, but I am compeltely disgusted with this entire thread to the point that I don't need to be here anymore.

Give everybody a big old hand for driving off a member of the community.

I am so pissed off that this whole thread has been a double standard as far as the treatment to me and other members here about this entire thread. Good for you guys. Its nice to see that some people are favored over others, that some of us are more equal than the rest. That the "Mods" can write the rules, preech the rules, and then throw them out the door for a friend. Thank you for opening my eyes to the uselessness of trying to speak my mind. I am outraged, sickened and will now leave this forum for good.

The internet is a big place, and there are other places I can go. None of you seem to understand how offended I am at the treatment of this thread. It nice to be in another country and not care or another state, but I am compeltely disgusted with this entire thread to the point that I don't need to be here anymore.

Dude, no matter if there was or wasn't a hidden political agenda, there's nothing you can do about it. It falls within the guidelines that threads like this one can be started.

I've had a few threads of mine locked and deleted, but so what? it's just a toy and sci-fi forum... if you had just cause, I'm sure it would be gone by now. You're only offended because you choose to keep coming in here and reading a thread that YOU don't like.

OH yeah

HASTA LA VISTA, BABY!!!

dramaqueen.jpg

We treat you Reich! :lol:

Seriously folks, if you get this pissed about trivial matters like a thread on a cartoon message board, no matter if it is political or not, you really need to put that pistol to your head and end it now because real life is going to be really hard for you. You'd best avoid any other forms of media like print, television, movies or conversation as people everywhere inject things like politics into everything... sometimes you can fight back other times you can't. Don't get all pissy and storm out in a hail of drama because one little thing urks you.

Bide your time, wait and plan... counterstrikes can be so emotionally fullfilling.

lol.... the Major kept this thread politics clean, untill ppl started crapping on it. It was mostly about the guys career, if you look back you will see we were talking about nothing other then movies. <_<

This seriously reminds me of something that happened a few months ago. And here I though MW was finally HS drama free. <_<

FaaaAAAAAK! So much for another Arnie-helmed Conan film anytime soon!!! :(

No kidding. :angry: Apparently they're already talking about T4 going ahead without him, and his abscence from Hollywood will hardly help King Conan get the green light anytime soon.

You know what this guy needs!? He needs to watch Pumping Iron, the section on mental games one plays with an oponent.

No, no, no... he need a dose of Terminator movies, so he can see how trivial this kinda thing is when life as we know it was to end soon...

Edited by >EXO<

FaaaAAAAAK!  So much for another Arnie-helmed Conan film anytime soon!!! :(

No kidding. :angry: Apparently they're already talking about T4 going ahead without him, and his abscence from Hollywood will hardly help King Conan get the green light anytime soon.

T4? It ain't T without Arnold. <_<

Edited by Abombz!!