"excaliber Mk Vi"

Mechleader

I have that one, it is just a reboxed ARII 1/72 Tomahawk. IIRC it was one of the later issues in the Robotech series and wasn´t around for too long. It came out together with the 1/72 Glaug. I think this was the only Destroid released by Revell except for the 1/100 Tomahawk that came with the Factory kit.

Oh I remember them. the toy shop that wwas near me sold em all off cheap when the Macross/Rowboattrash fad was over. Even by 1980`s prices they were cheap, and some one bought up all of em in one go (several dozen Imaii and Revel and Arii kits) Dam them I probably have some of those I got from eBay in all their over priced collectors rareness.

You stumped me. There was a lot of the later releases in the "Robotech" line. I was really surprised walking into some stores and seeing them. I didn't really care much about the boxart. It's all about the model baby. Remember those dumb "Gobot" models that were really Mospeada kits? I was far from good anime shops for a while, so it was great to just walk into a Toys R Us and get anime models - for a good price! - MT

Remember those dumb "Gobot" models that were really Mospeada kits?

423019[/snapback]

OMG I `d completely forgotten about those. My neigbour had some of them. They were the only kits that were left at the end in that shop. That and some of the unofficial macrossesque kits like the Gerwalk Harrier and Phantom ( I had em both). Ahh those were the days.