Early Christmas Shopping

Arthurius

Hey everyone, I made this thread for pll that are not too crasy, yet crasy enough to buy toys (but not too many multiples of them). Lotsa new toys comming, decided to start my Christmas Shopping Early. I already ordered Optimus Prime Japaneese version MP1 and Q-Rau Millia and Shockwave toys, they are on the way. The rest (to come later this year) are the wowy. Starscream Masterpiece, Max VF-1A (oh yes bayby, worth the wait), VF-0A (hey, i cant afford the Low Vision), and yf-19.

So, what will you be buying???

Merry Christmas to all, and god bless Japaneese TOYS!!!!

Edited by Arthurius

Wow, Starscream looks fantastic in fighter mode... and god-awful fugly in robot mode. Yikes! I won't be getting that although I wouldn't be surprised if someone gives it to me as a present since everyone thinks I collect Transformers and has no idea what Macross or Robotech is...

I'll have family members get me the Toynami 1/100 series since they can be had at a really reasonable price and seem like a great gift. I'll be getting myself the Angelbirds VF-1A and the YF-19 if it's out by then. I'm going to be passing on the reissue of the 1/48 Max and the new Hayao as well as the VF-0A.

Dont need to wait for the official Christmas to buy them, its Christmas from now till January!!!!

419597[/snapback]

With the way Yamato releasing the 1/48, X-mas is everyday! :rolleyes:

419644[/snapback]

Actually, I think it's more like the end of Jan - when the bills come in for all the gifts you bought for Christmas.

:p

at the rate these things are being pumped out, the question should be which of these are you NOT getting for christmas.  :D

i'll be picking up anything thats macross, transformers is for losers.  :p

419746[/snapback]

I would normally agree with you, but the StarScream looks great IMHO

at the rate these things are being pumped out, the question should be which of these are you NOT getting for christmas.  :D

i'll be picking up anything thats macross, transformers is for losers.  :p

419746[/snapback]

I would normally agree with you, but the StarScream looks great IMHO

419784[/snapback]

i was j/j dude, the SS looks friggin awesome. i'd pick it up but i know if i get the SS, thundercracker and the rest of them aren't far behind. the last thing i need is to start another collection of toys i don't need. :D

i'll be getting the vf-0s, vf-0a, yf-19, and vf-1AB all for the low low price of $700 or so. :lol:

Well, my finances are going to be very limited in the next couple of months, and I'm having to make harsh decisions about what I buy. Fortunately I've already reached my "composite squadron" level that I wanted to get to (15 official Variable Fighters of various scales) so I now feel free to buy the stuff that really appeals to me.

I will definitely be picking up the 1/60th VF-19 - I never had the chance to get the 1/72nd version and I have wanted a -19 since I first saw Macross Plus. I'm considering MP Starscream, but it depends on how the release date of the -19 pans out and whether I have the money. Starscream is a maybe purchase.

I'd love to pick up the -1A Angelbirds just because I love the colour scheme - but I doubt the money will stretch that far this side of Christmas. The -1A Kakizaki and the 0A are right out of contention on costs grounds.

Might pick up a set of Stealth FASTpacks for my second VF-1S Roy though - they'd give it a nice distinctive look, as befits my collections "CAG bird".

Karl

I'll pick up Max and Kakizaki to complete my DYRL Skull Squadron.

If there aren't any major problems with the VF-0A I might get that afterwards.

419845[/snapback]

was there major problems with VF-oS? or are you just saying in general when VF-OA's coming out.

Kaiyodo Revoltechs specifically the Ingram Unit 01 and EVA-00, then a 1/48 VF-1A Max and Hikaru... :D

I think I'll skip the 1/60 VF-0A for now, I'll wait patiently for buyer feedbacks before getting one for myself...

Edited by RYO

Starscream and possibly Kaki :p If i get Kakizaki then i guess i need Max too. :angry:

I'm still banking on the VF-0 + Ghost pack combo coming out instead of snapping

up the standalone releases. I can wait! :(

gah and the YF-19~~~!!! almost forgot. :p

Be really nice if we could get the YF-21 up an ready by Christmas Yamato. ;)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie