Behold UNICRON!

Limbo

For those who are desperate, the sales guy at the TRU i bought my Unicron from said that there has been a huge order for Unicron and it will come into the warehouse next week and should hit the stores early the following week. I say stay off from buying it online. From what i hear TRU is going to get a glut of them. By the way the TRU i got it from is in MA. Can't really say for the rest of the country.

Well one could just order it from www.toysrus.com on amazon. For all intents and purpouses, this toy is only worth $50 flat even right now. Anyone paying more than that (with exception of shipping) isn't too bright.

Saw this sucker at Frank & Son last weekend. It was going for $70, one guy wanted $90! :blink: I think I'll get it until I see it at (insert discount chain here). I would've preferred a movie accurate version, but if this is all we're getting, oh well.

Picked mine up at the Target in Northridge, CA on Corbin & Nordhoff. Last I'd checked they got some more in (I'd gotten the last one at the time). Might be worth checking out. A lot of sightings of Unicron seem to be at Target.

Well, I finally found one. Actually 5 at the wal mart in porter ranch. I guess that's the good news. The bad news.... I had no money!!!! AAARRRGGHHH!!! So now I have to wait until I am able to get some money to buy this sucka. I can't believe he is a dollar cheaper at wal mart too! 48.89. That's the cheapest I've seen it for. I guess...... :p:D:lol:

I almost forgot. I discover a release date of Unicron in Canada as early as September 15, 2003, in which I found it in a Sears Canada catalog.

Since Unicron is aimed for a general release, Canadians would be getting him on the shelves around September or October. ;)

Which means, in Ottawa, January or February. Ottawa sucks for releasing things in the retail sector.

But, luckly I've managed to get some of the recent Universe toys, so perhaps things are starting to change around here. Tigerhawk looks pretty cool in his Purple and Black Decepticon scheme (he's now known as Razorhawk), and Silverbolt... looks like he's on an acid trip.

However, as soon as I see the planet sized eater of planets I'm getting him.

I got him yesterday at the La Cienega Target, only one there and it even wasn't in the TF section, it was hiding out with the educational toys. I guess Uni was workin' on his GED. :p

I wonder how it would look if someone repainted it and detailed the lines. Has anyone here ever customized a TF for greater cartoon accuracy and detail?
I will be using a grey Gundam marker for the panel lines. Is anybody planning a recast of the right hand? I don't want to spray it grey cuz it'll begin to chip with use.